QUEST NUTRITION Salted Caramel Protein Powder uploaded by Rikki H.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

We've transformed casein and whey protein isolates into impossibly delicious flavors that are distinctly Quest. Shake up Quest Protein Powder with 8oz of water for a decadent post-workout shake or use it as a #CookClean ingredient swap to transform a carb-heavy cheat into a protein-reach treat. Quest Protein Powder has an incredibly high protein-to-calories percentage because we don't add unnecessary ingredients. It's just amazing taste and excellent nutrition.

Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein), Natural Flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sunflower Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia), Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose.

• Has anyone tried to make protein pancakes with this flavor?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
This is my FAVORITE protein powder... hands down! Overall Quest has the best flavor of any I’ve tasted. As a bonus it’s very low in sugar so it can be used with a Keto diet. But what food is it if it tastes like garbage?? Well, never fear. I have tried several Quest flavors and they’ve all been good... but Salted Caramel is almost TOO good! It tastes like cheating!
It’s sweet, but not too sweet. The salty taste brings out the subtle notes in the caramel and really enhances it. Definitely give this one a try!
Ashley W.
Mansfield , TX
I’m very picky on protein power and especially with Quest. This flavor is by far my favorite flavor Quest offers. It’s good with milk or even water. I plan to purchase more of this flavor.
Rikki H.
Quest protein is incredible. I love these in shakes on their own or baked into Caramel apple donuts. This is very versatile and easy to bake with. I would recommend this protein mostly to people who bake with it
Ila S.
Tucson, AZ
Salted Carmel is amazing! It tastes like an ice cream flavor. The convenience can't be beat. I use it in the mornings after work with water and ice in my shaker for a low calorie/carb meal before going home or going to run. It's helping me stay on track and lose weight! What's amazing is like the other Quest products I don't feel like the flavor is lost for decreased calories. Evenings when I would love a treat I can do a shake and feel satisfied! Big plus!
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
This Quest protein powder is sooo good. Like all Quest protein powder, it mixes well without any graininess and doesn't have a sucralose aftertaste. I think it tastes better with almond milk than water, and I mix it in a blender bottle. I love this flavor for mixing with iced coffee - it tastes like something you can get from Starbucks! It's expensive, but if you look on Amazon or other websites, you can usually find it a bit cheaper.
Michelle P.
Clearwater, FL
The Quest Protein Powders all deliver thick quality shakes. The Salted Caramel is definitely my favorite of all the flavors. I love using this flavor to makes waffles or even mixing with a small amount of water to create a pudding like texture and it tastes just like cookie dough! Highly recommend. I'm not sure why it is so expensive on the Quest website but if you shop around a bit you can find this for a good price.
Alina A.
Saginaw, MI
Wow, I usually am pretty plain Jane when it comes to protein powder going for vanilla 90% of the time but THIS was worth branching out for. I had with almond milk. it dissolved just fine in a blender bottle and the flavor was great! I plan to get a full container after trying a sample size.
Alexandra M.
Norwell, MA
This is my favorite flavor of the quest protein powders! I love putting a scoop of this in my smoothies, the taste is so good and masks any vegetable taste i add to the smoothie which is great!
Madison A.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Quest and just recently bought an assortment of their different protein powders and this one tastes amazing! It tastes like I'm cheating and I could get use to drinking one of these a day!
Casey L.
Thibodaux, LA
This is my favorite flavor of quest protein powder. It’s so delicious! I actually use it to bake protein cookies.
Ashley W.
Mansfield , TX
Has anyone tried to make protein pancakes with this flavor?

back