BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Sea Salt, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Michelle H.
Lower Sackville, NS
These are my guilty pleasure!!!!! I will admit to when I buy a box or two of these from our local supplement store - I hide them for MY consumption only. They taste amazing - especially if you are a chocoholic like myself and a great treat after a hike, gym session or run. Even great to enjoy while reading a book in the bath (if you can get five minutes from your kids)
Natalie C.
Conway, AR
I love this flavor! Quest bars are amazing because they have so much protein and fiber, yet minimal sugar. This flavor is perfect for when you're craving a chocolate dessert and nothing else will do. It tastes just like a brownie! The only issue I have with these is that they have a sort of chemically smell and can tend to cause bloating and gas, probably due to the fiber content.
Marissa B.
After hearing about how light these bars are, I decided to give them a try. I was immediately drawn to a change from chocolate or vanilla. These are pretty decent for the low carbohydrate content and the protein they offer, but they’re more of a special treat every once in a while. The flavor still tastes a little off. I wasn’t expecting the same ice cream sugary flavor but this filled me up without going gung-ho on junk food!
Samantha P.
Staten Island, NY
It gets 4 stars because my husband is beyond obsessed with anything quest. I don't love the chewy doughy texture of their protien bars but he says that's what protein bars are supposed to be like. He likes to put them in the microwave for a few seconds and then they come out like cookies. I like them like that!
Devon B.
san jose, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite flavors of quest bars I've tried yet! The little marshmallow flavored bits are perfect size without making the bar too sweet! I keep two "emergency" quest bars in my work bag and they've definitely saved me on days where I forgot my lunch.
Hillary W.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite protein bar. Lots of added sugar and carbs, so depending what type of diet you’re on you should pay attention to the labels, but this one just tastes so good. Put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and it’s a really delicious treat!
Jen M.
Quest Protein bars are my go-to for a quick snack to get me through for a while or my post-workout snack.  There are so many flavors to choose from and you can't go wrong with any of them.  This one is a great chocolate treat.
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
These are amazing as a protein bar! I love rocky road everything so when I saw these ones I was so excited especially because they’re 20g protein and only 1-2 g sugar! I love quest bars and I always have these in my gym bag
grace L.
united states
The macros are amazing. If I'm ever hungry at work, I'll grab a quest bar because I know I'll be stuffed for less than 200 calories. The only thing is I wish they had more savory flavors!
Candace P.
Gilbert, AZ
I had never seen this flavor until my dad bought me a box and I was so glad that I had an entire box full!! Between Rocky road and Oatmeal chocolate chip I am a big Quest bar fan.

Vitamin Shoppe