Quest Nutrition - QuestBar Natural Protein Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 2.12 oz.

BY QUEST NUTRITION #15 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Natural Protein Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 2.12 oz. 60 g Quest Nutrition QuestBar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Natural Protein Bar they pushed their R & D team to make the most delicious protein bar possible. They succeeded! Made with chunks of real dark chocolate see more...

• Has anyone else tried warming this up for 10 seconds in the micro...2 Answers
  • Never tried these... How are they texture wise? How would you des...3 Answers
  • How do these compare to other protein bars? 1 Answers
Breyonna S.
Let me say, these are extremely addicting. I have always loved Qwest bars and continuously buy them due to them making me feel great. Since I'm a vegetarian, I like to eat these to ensure that I get my daily intake of protein. I also really enjoy these when traveling, while in class, or after a run. They taste like a chewier version of cookie dough but in a good way. They don't have a lot of sugar in them, but are slightly sweet. Out of all the bars that I have tried I have to say that the cookie dough and cookies n' creme are my favorites. Make sure if you buy them per bar that you squish them first since they can get a little hard in texture, which makes them rock hard and difficult to chew. Have loved these ever since they were introduced at my grocery store. Have a box in my pantry as I speak.
jen c.
New City, NY
Review for: Natural
My entire family loves quest bars. We buy in bulk, because we probably go through 2-3 12 packs a week. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is easily our favorite. It is great for on the go for school, work, or simply running errands. When at home and looking for a sweet treat without regrets, we grab one of these. I recommend putting it on a paper plate and microwaving it for 5-15 seconds, it gives it a real cookie effect. Like most protein products, you can taste a bit of the protein but I don't think it is enough to dislike the product. There are so many different flavor options, you'll be able to find a favorite for everyone in the family!
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Review for: Natural
I want to give these 5 stars but let me explain...

These are by far my FAVORITE Quest protein bar. Love the flavor of these!!

It's almost a sin that these taste so good!

However, they highly upset my stomach. Within an hour after eating them in using the bathroom.

As I've read it is the alcohol sugar they use that does that.

Second reason why I didn't mark this 5 stars is the price. These are expensive unless you buy them on sale.

I haven't bought any in a while because of the stomach issues. But if I ever need a quick protein treat and I'm out I'll grab one of these over others.
Grace A.
Austin, TX
Review for: Natural
Let's face it - summer cookouts and BBQ's are a blast... but definitely a ton of tempting options that can tip our diets over the edge. Quest makes a variety of flavors for protein bars, but this one is my go-to. If I have an outing or function and attend with a heavy appetite, I'm definitely bound to splurge a little (okay, TBH a lot). With 20 grams of protein and only 190-200 calories, you can't go wrong with these. They can taste a little chalk-y at first, but after one or two of these bad boys, you'll wonder how you lived life without them!
Anna Y.
Voorhees, NJ
Pros: somewhat tasty, only 2-3 g of sugar, very filling, high in protein, affordable compared to other brands, healthy/good meal replacement.
Cons: the taste is a little hard to work through and it's definitely not the best tasting protein bar I've had but it's the healthiest.

The chocolate chip cookie dough flavor is my favorite because it's the one I find most bearable. It's sweet but not overly. The sugar substitutes wreak havoc on my taste buds but it's still really good for me, gets me my protein, tastes bearable and is healthy.
Naomi N.
Review for: Natural
This is probably my favorite flavor that Quest makes. It hits it on the head and tastes exactly like chocolate chip cookie dough! I went online recently to order up a box and imagine my disappointment when I discovered that Quest changed their recipe to now include SUCRALOSE. WHY QUEST?? Why would you make such a stupid move? Take it back out! It was perfect as it was. This would have been 10 stars with the old recipe, but I can only give it 3 now for this poisonous addition. So sad.
Alyssa F.
Review for: Natural
I had been very interested in trying the Quest Protein bars after I had heard good things from some friends. I decided to try them out, and I really liked them! The bars are very filling (especially when drinking water with them) so they could easily be used as a meal replacement if desired. The taste is pretty good, but it took a little time getting used to the texture. I would recommend these bars if you are interested in trying them!
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
Seriously, these protein bars are awesome. I love that they have only 3 or 4 net carbs in each bar and they definitely satisfy my sweet tooth. They are perfect for on the go snacking. The only reason they got 4 stars is because sometimes their consistency is not the best and a batch will taste slightly different. However, it seems that they have rectified that situation.
Christine J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Natural
this is my favorite Quest Bar flavor and I've only tried about three. haha. I usually get these from Trader Joes but it's a bit pricey there. The flavor masks the potential chalkiness of a protein bar and the other flavors that I've tried. it is also surprisingly filling. I would definitely recommend this flavor and brand.
Helen K.
Portland, OR
These a freaking delicious. Pop one in the microwave for like 5 seconds and it's almost like you're eating a cookie. They're kind of spendy but they're filling and tasty so that beats the cost. They're higher on the calorie side for me, but that's to be expected with a protein bar. I purchase these regularly.
Faith A.
Sterling, VA
Has anyone ever tried microwaving these?
Ashley H.
What is your favorite flavor? I have been wanting to try Questbars but they are a little expensive.
Kati J.
Fenton, MI
Do you use these as a meal replacement?
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Does anyone else heat these up or am I the only one ?
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Is this everyone's favorite quest bar flavor too?!