BY QUEST NUTRITION

Quest S'mores Flavor Protein Bars:180 calories20g protein1g sugar see more...

Buy on Walmart
BE Y.
Rochester, MN
Quest has yet to let me down. The protein bars are my go to snack when out and about. It’s easy to bring to class or work for a quick boost of energy. They are great warmed up when put in the microwave for a few seconds. I also throw them in the oven and make some cookies. There’s so many ways to eat this delicious bar.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
I usually eat these after a workout. They are a great source of energy and protein. They aren’t too sweet and I love the s’mores flavor. They are really good if you put them in the microwave and warm them a bit!! But not too long!
Leanne  D.
Austin, MN
For an on the go, low carb protein bar, these do the trick, but they do not taste the greatest at all! The ingredients are great and the net carb count is what keeps me coming back but I wish the flavors tasted a bit better! As much as I say I’m not going to buy these again, I always do because they keep me full and are easy to pack along for work in the mornings. They’re not the worst ones I’ve tried but they don’t taste great!
Brittney V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like Quest bars. The cookie dough and Oreo flavor are definitely my favorites. They are low in sugar and high in protein, and the microwave really well to make them all gooey. I highly recommend these.
Anthony F.
wilkes barre
Love these quest bars! The flavor is amazing and the lost of healthy ingredients is amazing. This is a go to snack for me throughout the day when I’m feeling tired. No comparison to other bars, this one does it all!
Diana M.
I love Quest bars! I'd eat nothing else... It tastes like you're cheating on your diet yet you're not! The smores flavor is as close as you can get, while not eating the real thing. Quest bars taste like candy bars and are a great option when you're in a hurry and running out the door.
Madison S.
San Jose, CA
This is a close second to the cookie dough quest bars for me in terms of taste. I love Quest bars because they are gluten free and low carb. I notice a significant difference in my physique when I substitute them for meals in my diet
Alicia D.
My husband and I eat Quest bars often. I never know if I like them though. They're really hard to chew. In the beginning, it tastes okay but halfway through I'm sick of it. It's a decent protein bar, I'd say.
Heidi O.
Maryville
Bought at Walmart. Much cheaper than buying at the gym! Though I feel like they're tougher and maybe not as fresh in the multipacks? I eat them a few times a week! Great sweet alternative to candy bar with added protein and low carbs!
Paige W.
New York
These definitely have a bit of that protein bar flavor but they also have low sugar content and high protein content so they’re great for after a workout.