BY QUEST NUTRITION

TASTE, REIMAGINED. Quest Protein Powder is a tasty, decadent blend. Even when it's simply mixed with water. We've transformed high quality protein into impossibly delicious flavors that are distinctly Quest. But we didn't stop there. CHEAT DAY, EVERYDAY. Quest Protein Powder is a groundbreaking cooking companion for your favorite #CheatClean recipes. Ditch the junk for this perfect ingredient swap to turn a carb-heavy cheat into a protein-rich treat. PROTEIN PER CALORIE. Quest believes the greatest measure of a protein powder is its protein-to-calories percentage. The higher, the better. Quest Protein Powder has one of the highest percentages of any protein because we don't add any junk. It's just amazing taste and excellent nutrition. see more...

Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
The BEST protein powder ever. It mixes well with anything. Its taste is amazing. The blend doesnt make me quesy at all. I love it, and have used it for 2 years. I never regret just buying the Vanilla for my smooties etc. Gnc sometimes does promos in store bogo
Abby P.
This is my favorite protein powder I have used. I mix it in everything from my morning coffee to my Greek yogurt. I make lattes with it! It's delicious with unsweetened vanilla almond milk with a dash of cinnamon. I purchase it off of amazon. The only thing I don't like about it is it tends to clump up in liquids, so you have to add a little bit at a time and really blend/shake it up. It does not stir in well!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Quest protein powder vanilla milkshake flavor is a great flavor it only has three net carbs which is fantastic if you are on a low-carb diet or a ketogenic diet. It mixes great with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk for a very sweet and satisfying breakfast or anytime snack.
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
I go back and forth between this and ON Gold Standard, but Quest by far has the best tasting protein shake. I get vanilla specifically because it's versatile and easy to mix with other flavors to make great tasting shakes. It also is my favorite to make pancakes with. It's not dense at all and really makes a good aftermath.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I love to use this for protein pancakes in the morning. It's super easy and convenient. This is one of those all around easy to use, well formulated products that make great substitutions in your everyday recipes. I don't go through it a bunch as I use it to substitute in my other recipes.
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
When I'm in a morning breakfast bind, I can always count on my handy Quest Nutrition protein powder! Filling and easy to throw in the blender and go. Plus it tastes amazing for a once daily treat (also curbing my sugar cravings!) Overall if you're looking for a great protein powder, this is it!
Tracy G.
Great tasting and great for cooking. I add this to my muffins, waffles, donuts, cakes! The shakes are yum! I found it $5 cheaper if you purchase at Walmart.com and pickup Vs going to the store and going through the line. Online the price is $15 for a 16oz but in store if you walk in and pay at the register, it is $19.99.
bayley c.
Durant, OK
Probably the best tasting protein I've ever tried. It's not a fake vanilla taste, and you can add anything to it. I bought mine at Walmart and it's not expensive either which is always a plus. I have a sensitive stomach when it comes to protein and this stuff never gives me any problems. Will definitely buy more and would recommend!
Alma ChicaTierna B.
BROCKTON, MA
Hands down one of the most complete protein shakes out there. It's hard for women to find the right protein - Quest Nutrition truly exceeds all expectations #CheatClean - Easy to blend with water or your mixer of choice, I toggle between water, coconut/almond milk and ice for extra calories. The vanilla milkshake is great alone. with fruit and /or PB2!
ashley r.
Love everything about this product as I do salted caramel which I ordered as well. I use 8 oz of 25 calorie almond milk and 4 oz of water along with lots of ice cubes and shake well (40 times in tumbler). Couldn't be better.
Margaret F.
Are these really good? I see these everywhere
Hope K.
Stow, OH
I have been looking for a good protein. I love their protein bars but I have a hard time liking protein shakes. Any suggestions on flavors or how to make?
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Does anyone have any good recipes for this protein? The shake is nice, even made with water and I'm wondering how to make pancakes with it.
Courtney E.
Does this protein powder have a weird aftertaste? Does it blend well?
DeAnn A.
Bossier City, LA
I've tried quite a few of the quest flavors but not vanilla. have you ever baked with it? Does it taste good with spinach mixed in it?