Add a Photo

By QUEST NUTRITION
#3347 in Fitness Supplements
TASTE, REIMAGINED. Quest Protein Powder is a tasty, decadent blend. Even when it's simply mixed with water. We've transformed high quality protein into impossibly delicious flavors that are distinctly Quest. But we didn't stop there. CHEAT DAY, EVERYDAY. Quest Protein Powder is a groundbreaking cooking companion for your favorite #CheatClean recipes. Ditch the junk for this perfect ingredient swap to turn a carb-heavy cheat into a protein-rich treat. PROTEIN PER CALORIE. Quest believes the greatest measure of a protein powder is its protein-to-calories percentage. The higher, the better. Quest Protein Powder has one of the highest percentages of any protein because we don't add any junk. It's just amazing taste and excellent nutrition.
Tarrah G.
Tarrah G.

I actually enjoy this product and it's many uses. I use it for pancakes, pizza crust and as an additive to smoothies. Their website gives you TONS of versatile ways to use it and increase your protein intake. Next on my to try list is the pretzels and honey mustard dip!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

I actually enjoy this product. I mainly use it to make protein pancakes and it gives me the feeling of eating something yummy but still keeping the calorie count low.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA

Not horrible, not great. I spoke with with a sales person at GNC about this product and was told it could take the place of flour and it taste and feels like flour as well. It was a HUGE let down when I tried to make pancakes, following the instructions in the recipe book. My pancakes weren't firm and had absolutely no flavor. I tried to make them again adding a scoop of vanilla protein and some bananas and it still didn't taste the same. I ended up returning the product.
Laken D.
Laken D.
Lexington, ky

I have been wanting to try this powder as a healthier alternative for foods, such as pancakes! Is this multi-purpose mix the best option? Or stick with vanilla powder? Thanks :)
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

I want to try this so bad but I'm worried it won't work or taste good. Any answers guys?

Join Now