Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Powder - Chocolate Milkshake uploaded by Heather C.Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Powder - Chocolate Milkshake uploaded by Shawnta W.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

TASTE, REIMAGINED. Quest Protein Powder is a tasty, decadent blend. Even when it's simply mixed with water. We've transformed high quality protein into impossibly delicious flavors that are distinctly Quest. But we didn't stop there. CHEAT DAY, EVERYDAY. Quest Protein Powder is a groundbreaking cooking companion for your favorite #CheatClean recipes. Ditch the junk for this perfect ingredient swap to turn a carb-heavy cheat into a protein-rich treat. PROTEIN PER CALORIE. Quest believes the greatest measure of a protein powder is its protein-to-calories percentage. The higher, the better. Quest Protein Powder has one of the highest percentages of any protein because we don't add any junk. It's just amazing taste and excellent nutrition. see more...

• Where can I this? I thought they only made protein bars I want to...1 Answers
  • Looking for a new protein powder and someone I work with recommen...1 Answers
  • How good does this shake taste, because the one I have tastes oka...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Catherine C.
Indianapolis
I love this stuff! It does not have that chalk flavor/texture that some protein powders have. I typically add unsweetened almond milk as the liquid medium so it adds more calcium and not more sugar. Such a refreshing post workout treat!
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
If you are wanting to get into drinking protein shakes, but are afraid they will taste bad. Well, look no further because Quest Protein is fantastic! I'm usually pretty picky about the protein powder I use because a lot of them can taste gross or be grainy.

Quest protein powder tastes like a chocolate shake! I don't even feel like I'm drinking a protein type supplement. The vanilla one and the caramel one are great as well. I would recommend anyone to try these!
Elise R.
Blacksburg, VA
I haven't tried a bunch of protein powder but I do really like this brand.  The chocolate milkshake flavor is SO good.  Its not to sweet and not too protein tasting.  I love using it for a protein shake after the gym or making a smoothie with it as well.  I would recommend this to anyone that needs just good, basic protein powder.
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
This powder is very good! I didn't like the taste of a lot of the other powders I tried because they all had a bad after taste. With this one though, it actually tastes like a chocolate drink and it fills me up
Cherry B.
Baltimore, MD
I like this protein shake very much. Its so energizing after you do your exercise. And even i dont exercise i still drink them and i fell great every after i drink them.
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
I work 2nd shift and usually have this for dinner when I get home. Other brands are loaded with sugar or they have a funny aftertaste, this brand has a wonderful taste and a lot less sugar. It's a great price as well! $20 at my local Walmart. I don't use protein powder as part of a weight lifting/exercise regimen so I can't really say if it helps in that respect. I do know that drinking this shake keeps me satisfied and full. From that perspective I would say it's a great addition to your pantry if you're trying to feel lighter.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I love this protein powder!!!! I have tried other protein power brands but this one is by far my favorite. I bought my protein power at a GNC store for buy one get one half off. So far only tried chocolate milkshake. This product is great for an after workout drink. It is delicious, smooth and doesn't have a weird protein after taste. Highly recommend this product.
Tatum P.
Definitely my favorite protein shake yet! I put it in a cup with a blender ball and it always ends up perfect, not clumpy at all. Great flavor. Also I order on Amazon for a great price.
Amy Z.
Quest is my favorite protein brand. The drink is delicious; I know you can bake it as well but I haven't tried that yet. I simply put it in a blender bottle and take it to go! Easy, tasteful, and refreshing! Price point isn't bad either!
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
This is the first protein powder I ever tried and I was pleasantly surprised! Has good flavor and the price is pretty reasonable too. looking forward to tasting more flavors.
Kelsey G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
How is the taste and consistency of this protein powder? I've been looking for a protein powder to use a meal replacement or as a snack during the day when I'm rushed.
Roxanne Y.
What's your favorite way to eat or drink this?
Chelsea D.
Sandston , VA
I've tried protein powder before and I just don't like the taste at all. I realize of course it's not going to taste exactly like chocolate but does it it at least not taste like straight protein?
Kayla G.
Looking for a new protein powder and someone I work with recommended this. How does it taste? Is it similar to their bars? I have tried a few flavors of their protein bars and I don't like them. Too chalky and cardboard-y to me. I don't want to waste money on this if it's going to have a similar taste. I generally add my protein powder to a shake in the blender with fruit and peanut butter.
Dina K.
I hear this is one of the "purest" no filler Protein brands in the market, how many of you would agree with this? What is your experience with this brand compared to other whey protein shakes/bars?