Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Chips Cheddar Sour Cream uploaded by Talia F.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

Quest Protein Chips Cheddar Sour Cream 8 Bags see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Jessica M.
These chips are one of my go too summer snacks. In summer I try to stay on a high protein low card diet and these help you succeed in that. They taste like bake chips to me. They do have a little bit of an after taste if u don't like aftertaste then I would skip.
Talia F.
I love these. i had gastric bypass and i have a hard time getting my protein in, and these chips make it easy. The BBQ are pretty tasty too. Definitely a nice snack without all the guilt.
Lo C.
San Marcos, CA
These are amazing ! Was not expecting much from them, but they are my go to snack. Definitely do not disappoint!
fabiola a.
I liked this one the best out of all but it does have a different taste because of the protein
Natalie G.
I actually really like these. They taste just like any other cheddar & sour cream chips to me, and when I eat chips what really matters to me is the taste & the saltiness! The texture is definitely extremely weird though, and to somebody who loves the crunch of regular chips it could be very off-putting. They're extremely delicate, and seem like a cross between a pringle and a rice cake-the chip itself definitely needs the flavor powder to distract from its own weird, cardboardy taste, but it's not really an issue for me.
Klare B.
These are my favorite flavor from the Quest Protein  Chip line! If you have a savory tooth like myself, but want to stay away from fried potato chips, these will satisfy your salty, crunchy cravings. They have a bit of a powdery cheese after taste, but when you're trying to stay fit and want your chips at the same time, you will hardly notice the difference :)
This is a safe choice, the salt & vinegar is a definite no. lol..
Brandon A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
A dream come true! I can have a healthy lunch and have some "chips" on the side. Very affordable and the ingredients are simple and outstanding. Not to mention the flavors are great! Would buy again and again!
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
I think the Quest chips taste poor on their own, maybe bland is the best description. If you are looking for a healthier alternative to potato chips for your dips, this is perfect.
Brittany W.
Fairborn, OH
I tried these hoping to like them just as much as potatoe chips, but these do not taste similar at all. I'm hoping some of the other flavors are better
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
If you are looking for a good snack to do not run away from your diet, this is the right one. It's really good and healthy. You will eat easier and still getting good things for your workout. It taste really good. I loved and bought a lot for me. Because I usually don't have time to eat some snack so this one it's pretty good, because is not so heavy like the protein bar but still having 20g of protein :)
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Hello. I love chips so much and I was wondering if these were any good. Do they taste like the "baked" kind of chips or are they thinner like lays? What is the best flavor?