Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Chips Bbq uploaded by Rikki H.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

Quest Protein Chips BBQ 8 Bags see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Brianna P.
Richmond, VA
These. Are. So. Good. Whoever thought it was a good idea to invent protein chips is genius! These are such a nice break from sweet protein powders and protein bars. The bbq taste is just right and the chips have the perfect crunchy texture. Pick some up soon!
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
I love these the new recipe is crispy and crunchy and it’s perfect when you need a hit of salt.
I prefer to crush them and use them as a breading! I can add extra protein to any dish!
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these. They are super low carb and have a decent amount of protein in them. Also soy and gluten free according to the bag! This is my favorite flavor that I've tried. I've only been able to find them at Walmart. They are pricey for a small bag of chips.
Laura P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I was incredibly skeptical, because to be honest protein chips sound gross to me. Anyway, I'm willing to try just about anything at least once, so I thought, why not give them a go? I was blown away! So good! Taste just like a regular barbecue chip, and it is a great way to get in some extra protein!
Molly M.
The other flavors taste bad! But the bbq chips actually taste really good! The bag is a decent size so you get to eat a lot. It's not like eating a bag of chips where it's greasy and you feel sick after. I ordered them off amazon.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
I am a huge chip lover but unfortunately they don't fit into my diet. These wet my chip craving for sure! I have tried all of the flavors and the bbq ones are my favorite! They don't taste completely like regular chips but are still very good!
Samantha O.
I am a bariatric patient (I had the RNY gastric bypass in December of 2015). I LOVE these! Specifically the BBQ flavor. They have a high amount of protein and are great for when you are craving something with a little crunch. To me, these tasted just like baked lays (from what I remember?) and they were DELICIOUS! My only problem with these is the price - they are kind of spendy for a bag of chips. I enjoy them once in awhile and they pair well with deli meat & cheese roll-ups! Looking for a snack that has ample protein and taste good? Try these! It is worth a shot. I do have to say the sea salt ones were definitely not my favorite, they were just okay. BBQ is my first choice!
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I actually liked these (I say actually because everything else quest has been a big fail for me) lol but these almost taste like regular chips to be honest! Great salty snack!
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I'm so obsessed with these that I usually have a bag a day. Now let me say that they do not taste like regular potato chips and if that's what you were hoping for you will be disappointed. To me they taste like thin saltines with barbecue flavoring, and the crunch is super satisfying. If you are eating clean and want a salty snack try these. The salt and vinegar and cheddar are really good too.
Eileen G.
Quest chips are hit or miss. Plain is absolutely disgusting and has a terrible aftertaste. Bbq is pretty good. I think it is the best of the bunch. The price is too high. The nutrition values are decent. I don't love them but if you need low carb chips they probably do the trick.