Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar Vanilla Almond Crunch - 2.12 oz. uploaded by Amelia S.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar Vanilla Almond Crunch - 2.12 oz 60 gQuest Nutrition Quest Bar Protein Bar Vanilla Almond Crunch is a delicious blend of vanilla and almonds that provides 20 grams of protein and only 2 grams of net carbs. If you could eat candy all day and get lean you pro see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Cj B.
I love these for a quick snack on the way to practice or at a meet when food options are limited and you need a quick boost.  Personally the taste of most of them is not preferable and they can be a little pricey but they are one of the only "bars" on the market that give the protein boost you need.  If you like protein shakes, you'll like it.
Mariangela R.
10520 Nw 74th st
What I love more of QuestBar is all this amazing they give you to cook or are the extra things to make it a dessert plate. The taste is good, the price is good too. And the low on sugar and sodium is just even better.
jessica f.
Spokane , WA
I love all quest bars- my stomach is a little sensitive to whey so I try not to have these often, but I think this flavor is especially yummy and they are all packed with protein and have minimal sugar- a perfect go to snack
Alessa P.
I love anything that is vanilla flavored! So when I could incorporate this into my nutritional diet, I couldn't resist. I've tried many Protein Bars & Quest is actually tasty, it did not disappoint me at all. I would also recommend you to try the Cookie Dough flavor, it's my favorite!
Mina H.
Erie, PA
i love quest bars there is so many kinds to choose from and this is my favorite protein bar to buy and i normally get it at inc or a nutrition store. its very healthy and has good ingredients like no sugar compared to other brands and has a lot of protein which is a good thing for someone who is looking for a snack and to help stay full or someone who is really into working out and to build muscle.
Kristen S.
Atlanta, GA
Not my favorite flavor but you still can't beat the macros on this bar! Although it has sugar alcohols in it I still love the fairly clean ingredients. Plus I love how much protein is in this bar with super low sugar and under 200 calories!! The best is warming them up in the microwave or making cookies out of them.
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
This is the healthiest new bar out there and although it's not anywhere near as good as a burger, it's very filling! Great for anyone trying to lose weight and the perfect meal replacement. I would recommend this product to all my friends!
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Quest nutrition bars are the lowest sugar content protein bars my husband and I have been able to find. They are delicious too! We love putting them in the microwave for 10 seconds for a warm delicious snack, quick breakfast, or pre/post workout. Seriously the best protein bars on the market.
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite flavor of the quest bars. I like the texture and that there is a crunch to the bar. The bar contains a good amount of protein and fiber that helps for net carbs. I really enjoy this flavor and plan to purchase more
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
las guest bar me encanta. tienen un sabor bueno & no tienen tanto macronutrientes, lo que me gusta es que las guest bar no tienen ese sabor fuerte como ahi baras de proteina. la recomiendo