Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar Mint Chocolate Chunk - 2.12 oz. uploaded by Ana D.Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar Mint Chocolate Chunk - 2.12 oz. uploaded by Johanna C.Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar Mint Chocolate Chunk - 2.12 oz. uploaded by Johanna C.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar Mint Chocolate Chunk - 2.12 oz. 60 gQuest Nutrition Quest Bar Protein Bar Mint Chocolate Chunk is where irresistible mint and decadent chocolate finally meet in the latest protein-packed Quest Bar! If you could eat candy all day and get lean you probably wo see more...

Morgan S.
The highest amount of protein with minimal sugar and carbs that I've been able to find. They run about two dollars at Walmart but the best deals are when you can find a buy one box get one box half off at GNC. They are delicious with a little bit of crunch. My son likes them too. I would highly recommend them if you're trying to have a sustainable bar, meal replacement,to add some protein, or to lose weight.
Amanda H.
Indianapolis, IN
I eat quest bars daily. I seem to like them a lot. They aren't horribly priced. I wish I could buy them in bulk. If the texture of them bother you I would say def heat in the microwave for 10 seconds. Great flavor to eat when craving chocolate
Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
If you crave thin mint cookies like i do, you gotta try this bar. It’s the perfect amount of sweet with the perfect amount of protein. Generally i eat these after my workout around 9 and it’s a great snack that keeps me full until about 11:30!
Nicole H.
Love the quest bars. Ate them after the gym when I felt hungry and always hit the spot. Very expensive but all flavors I've tasted were delicious! Deff a go to when I'm working on losing weight.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
This is not my most favorite flavor. The mint is fairly mild. There are some weird dry crunchy bits in the bar that are not that great. Otherwise it's a good bar just not great.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Perfect for my sweet tooth! I've been trying different protein bars for a while now and i love this one. I like this one better than the brownie one. I love the big chunks of mints and chocolate it has although the mint chunks taste a bit chalky, but it melts once it's in my mouth. This bar with some water keeps me full for more than 3 hours which is perfect for me because I don't have a break at work and I get hungry during mid-day.
Sonia B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Hands down best protein bar I have ever had. I was never a fan of the powerbar brand but ate it because it was popular and everywhere, then someone introduced me to Quest Bars and it was a life changer! I stock up on the mint chocolate, cookies and cream and cookie dough!
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
One of the best protein bars I've tried it's not overwhelming and it doesn't taste chalky or overly chewy it has parts that taste minty and others that taste really chocolates it's 20gs and it really makes you feel full after eating it. The only thing that could make this better is if it tasted like real sugar instead of artificial sugar.id recommend this though
Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
I love these bars and mint chocolate is one of my favorites! It's a little more than I would pay for other brands, but still very worth it. I;m a vegetarian so getting protein is really important, and getting a lot o it in breakfast is awesome and helpful!
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
Watch out Girl Scouts, the thin mints just got replaced. This is literally like a Thin Mint minus the regret. Not only do i get my Chocolate mint fix I get to do it without being absolutely guilty afterward. If you like thin mints grab a case of these. You're Welcome.