Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar Mint Chocolate Chunk - 2.12 oz. uploaded by Johanna C.Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar Mint Chocolate Chunk - 2.12 oz. uploaded by Johanna C.Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar Mint Chocolate Chunk - 2.12 oz. uploaded by Ana D.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar Mint Chocolate Chunk - 2.12 oz. 60 gQuest Nutrition Quest Bar Protein Bar Mint Chocolate Chunk is where irresistible mint and decadent chocolate finally meet in the latest protein-packed Quest Bar! If you could eat candy all day and get lean you probably wo see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Morgan S.
The highest amount of protein with minimal sugar and carbs that I've been able to find. They run about two dollars at Walmart but the best deals are when you can find a buy one box get one box half off at GNC. They are delicious with a little bit of crunch. My son likes them too. I would highly recommend them if you're trying to have a sustainable bar, meal replacement,to add some protein, or to lose weight.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is what gets me through Girl Scout cookie season! These are probably THE best chocolate mint protein bars out there...and there’s a lot! If you’re a fan of heating up your quest bars, don’t with this one. It gets really gritty and the heats releases a funky alcohol like taste in the chocolate.
Nicole H.
Love the quest bars. Ate them after the gym when I felt hungry and always hit the spot. Very expensive but all flavors I've tasted were delicious! Deff a go to when I'm working on losing weight.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
This is not my most favorite flavor. The mint is fairly mild. There are some weird dry crunchy bits in the bar that are not that great. Otherwise it's a good bar just not great.
Aleesa P.
Pittsburg, CA
This bar is filled with protein and the nice thing about QuestBars is that there are a lot of flavors to choose from. However, the taste of this particular flavor didn't really satisfy me, and even though I was eating the bar for a quick, filling lunch, I couldn't get through it because the taste didn't settle with me. I know nobody really eats protein bars for the taste, but it's hard to want to finish a bar to get your protein fill when it doesn't taste like the Chocolate Chip Mint flavor. There's a minty after taste, but that's as close as it gets to the flavor's name. Maybe it's too ambitious of a flavor, or maybe my standards are too high.
Ana D.
Few weeks ago I travel away from home for my birthday. Even though I wanted to celebrate and enjoy the weekend eating different food from my daily routine, I wanted to ear healthy between meals. I decided to buy several quest bars and take them with me as an snack option. I bought all the flavors I founded in the store, honestly I am not a fan of mint so the chocolate mint bar didn't attracted me a lot. But I took the risk and I definately liked it! Is the first time that a chocolate mint sweet don't taste more mint than chocolate. This quest bar is soft, fresh and delicious!! Try it!
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Perfect for my sweet tooth! I've been trying different protein bars for a while now and i love this one. I like this one better than the brownie one. I love the big chunks of mints and chocolate it has although the mint chunks taste a bit chalky, but it melts once it's in my mouth. This bar with some water keeps me full for more than 3 hours which is perfect for me because I don't have a break at work and I get hungry during mid-day.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
One of the best protein bars I've tried it's not overwhelming and it doesn't taste chalky or overly chewy it has parts that taste minty and others that taste really chocolates it's 20gs and it really makes you feel full after eating it. The only thing that could make this better is if it tasted like real sugar instead of artificial sugar.id recommend this though
Sonia B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Hands down best protein bar I have ever had. I was never a fan of the powerbar brand but ate it because it was popular and everywhere, then someone introduced me to Quest Bars and it was a life changer! I stock up on the mint chocolate, cookies and cream and cookie dough!
Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
I love these bars and mint chocolate is one of my favorites! It's a little more than I would pay for other brands, but still very worth it. I;m a vegetarian so getting protein is really important, and getting a lot o it in breakfast is awesome and helpful!