BY QUEST NUTRITION

Taste, ReimaginedQuest flavored Protein Powder is a tasty, decadent blend. Even when it's simply mixed with water. We've transformed high quality protein into impossibly delicious flavors that are distinctly Quest. But we didn't stop there. Cheat Day, EverydayQuest Protein Powder is a groundbreaking cooking companion for your favorite #CheatClean recipes. Ditch the junk for this perfect ingredient swap to turn a carb-heavy cheat into a protein-rich treat. Protein Per CalorieWe believe the greatest measure of a protein powder is its protein-to-calories percentage. The higher, the better. Quest Protein powder has one of the highest percentages of any protein because we don't add any junk. It's just amazing taste and excellent nutrition. Great For Shakes, Baking & CookingLess than 1 g Sugar per Serving22 g Protein Per Scoop 60% Whey Protein Isolate40% Micellar CaseinNot a. see more...

Emily G.
Pekin, IL
This Quest protein powder is sooo good. Like all Quest protein powder, it mixes well without any graininess and doesn't have a sucralose aftertaste. I think it tastes better with almond milk than water, and I mix it in a blender bottle. I love this flavor for mixing with iced coffee - it tastes like something you can get from Starbucks! It's expensive, but if you look on Amazon or other websites, you can usually find it a bit cheaper.
Michelle P.
Clearwater, FL
The Quest Protein Powders all deliver thick quality shakes. The Salted Caramel is definitely my favorite of all the flavors. I love using this flavor to makes waffles or even mixing with a small amount of water to create a pudding like texture and it tastes just like cookie dough! Highly recommend. I'm not sure why it is so expensive on the Quest website but if you shop around a bit you can find this for a good price.
Madison A.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Quest and just recently bought an assortment of their different protein powders and this one tastes amazing! It tastes like I'm cheating and I could get use to drinking one of these a day!
Ila S.
Tucson, AZ
Salted Carmel is amazing! It tastes like an ice cream flavor. The convenience can't be beat. I use it in the mornings after work with water and ice in my shaker for a low calorie/carb meal before going home or going to run. It's helping me stay on track and lose weight! What's amazing is like the other Quest products I don't feel like the flavor is lost for decreased calories. Evenings when I would love a treat I can do a shake and feel satisfied! Big plus!
lisa s.
Ottawa, ON
This is the best protein powder that I've tried so far. The taste is delicious and it keeps me full for a long time. The first time I made this I blended it in a blender with ice and it got super foamy which I don't like at all. The second time I just shook it in a shaker cup with ice and it was so much better, not thick and foamy at all. My favourite way to drink it is to mix it with cold coffee and almond milk :)
Alexandra K.
Wainwright, AB
By far my favourite new protein powder, this stuff takes like pralines and cream ice cream even when just mixed with water. I paid $65 for the tub, but it lasts a while because there are 28g of protein per scoop. Sweetened with a little bit of stevia, the taste is amazing. I've been keeping track of my macros (aiming for 40% carbs : 30% protein : 30% fat) and it has really helped me increase the protein in my diet & reduce the carbs from sugar, since it satisfies my sweet tooth. Definitely recommend