BY QUEST NUTRITION

Quest Nutrition - Protein Powder Cookies & Cream - 2 lbs. (32 oz / 907 g) Quest Nutrition Protein Powder is great for shakes, baking and cooking. Drink More Cookies! With real protein cookie crumbles and 20g of protein in each indulgent scoop, Quest... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kayla A.
Alcoa
It definitely is a thick shake. I add more water than what is recommended because I do not like my protein so thick it is hard to enjoy. The small chocolate cookie bites make this a sweet treat if you are craving some cookies and milk. I prefer chocolate but this is my second favorite flavor.
Victoria P.
This tastes okay, there are better tasting ones. It can get thick if you don't drink it quickly. First time trying quest nutrition and had high expectations but this is just okay. I wouldn't repurchase it again. It helps satisfy my appetite for what I needed.
Cindy L.
San Jose
This in OK protein powder. It's not the worst tasting but definitely not the best. Its SUPER thick with the recommended oz of liquid, like crazy thick. The serving size is very large, the scoop is huge. There are cookie chunks that are ok at first, but if left too long they get soggy and gross. I mixed one serving into my homemade acai smoothie and it was very hard to eat. Will not repurchase.
Brie G.
Stratford, CT
This is the best protein shake I’ve ever tasted. It taste just like a Oreo milkshake. It’s so creamy and doesn’t have that aftertaste Quest Nutrition - Protein Powder Cookies & Cream - 2 lbs.
Jennie D.
I like this powder shake. It's a nice change from the usual chocolate/vanilla blah. It mixes well in a blender and gets nice and thick even with water. Controlled my appetite quite a while as well. Knocked some stars due to the price. I like it but not that much. I got a 1lb tub on clearance for $5 but probably wouldn't pay more than $10/lb.
Tierra D.
Kennett Sq, PA
I love that this is 1 point per scoop for weight watchers and it did fill me up until lunch time if I had this for breakfast but the cookie chunks were gross. They were too hard and didn't mix well with the shake. 20 bucks for the container and it lasted me 2 weeks. There's some that are cheaper and taste better than this one.
Brey-Anna C.
Adelanto, CA
One of the greatest proteins ever had. It taste amazing and it doesn't have alot of sugar in it. And it taste like cookies and cream if you like that oh and it has cookie chunks so good.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
I'm not too much of a fan of the taste. It tastes super chalky so I end up adding peanut butter to cover the taste. Plus the power has little "cookie" chunks but it tastes like cardboard. This is a no for me.
Ashley J.
How does this taste? It has very low sugar content so I'm wondering if it is sweet at al. Also does it have a strong after taste?
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
Where can you get this from and does it taste good and mix well