BY QUEST NUTRITION

CHIPS, EVOLVED. Chips aren't what they used to be. Quest Protein Chips have completely changed the game! With only 5g of total carbs and whopping 21g of protein per bag, Quest has finally made delicious crispy chips healthy. BEYOND JUST BAKED. Baking alone doesn't make it healthy. It's all about what's inside. That's why we started form scratch to create Quest Protein Chips with high-quality ingredients you can trust. Quest Protein Chips are crispy perfection. Now you can #CHEATCLEAN with a crunch! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca P.
Love love love these! They're a great high protein and low carb snack. They're not incredibly filling but they definitely satisfy the craving for chips! I got them from amazon and they're so easy to get right on your door step- Walmart has them too but they're more expensive there.
Christina P.
Maspeth, NY
These are really delicious. My only complaint is the texture. This may sound odd but they're a little too crispy so the mouth feel isn't the best. They hit the spot for sure though.
Melissa M.
These literally taste like chalk that melts in your mouth with a sour cream flavor on top to mask it. I don't like the way it dissolves in my mouth and the chalk flavor is terrible!
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
I did not like these at all, it tastes like paper with a hint of sour cream and onion, definitely was not enjoyable. Unfortunately I still have 7 more bags!!
Janine K.
I love these. They are a perfect low carb snack especially paired with sharp cheddar cheese. A perfect travel snack for the beach. I buy them all the time.
Christina M.
Livingston, NJ
These are okay. I love the concept, but this is the worst flavor. The cheddar and sour cream flavor is my favorite.
I like them but the texture is not the best for me I guess but the taste is really good not perfect but good