BY QUEST NUTRITION #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Bite into real cookie crumbles and delicious cream with absolutely no guilt. The Cookies and Cream Quest Protein Bar has 21 grams of protein, tons of fiber and no sugar added. #Cheat Clean with the most amazing Quest Bar flavor yet. They said that this...

isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Cookies and crean i believe is the best flavor that quest bar has approach, this bars are suuuper genious thay carry barely sugar sodium is not that bad and 20g of protein many people review about them because of how incredible they are, but on my humble opinion do not take them everyday beware of chemcals, on tip of that they are simply genious i like to put them for a few seconds on the microwave
Miya! N.
Berkeley
If you have a massive appetite, these are great. I don't, however, and after I eat one I'm left feeling a little sick. They're a bit overly sweet, too. They are really healthy, though, and the texture is great- they're chewy and soft. In my opinion, they're not worth the price.
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
These are pretty tasty but they're density and chewiness make my jaw very sore. I usually purchase them from any health store for 2.99. Unfortunately, they contain erythritol which is a low-calorie sweetener which causes vasodilation. The widening of blood vessels can cause migraines. If Quest bars made their products with better ingredients: no soy, no gluten and no low-calorie sweeteners and paired it with their high protein content and great flavour I would buy these again.
Luis L.
tuscaloosa
I have tried many diff kinds of protein bars and a few are pretty good (MP Combat Crunch) but I keep coming back to the same 2 flavors of Quest Bars. They are packed with the nutrients im looking for and taste GREAT! My wife even steals them if i keep them in the house.
Jessica S.
This was the first flavor of Quest that I tried after seeing a recommendation on a website and I fell in love. These are seriously one of my favorite foods. I love the chunks of cookie and cream in the bar! They are a bit pricey but if you buy them in bulk from the Quest website and use a coupon code for free shipping, you save about five dollars compared to if you bought them in store. I'm a repeat customer and I buy this flavor all the time.
Hope B.
West Simsbury, CT
I cant live without these. That's a slight exaggeration, but if these didn't exist I'd definitely be sad to say the least. I'm always a bit skeptical of protein bars, but this one actually tastes like a candy bar. They're pretty affordable as far as protein bars go at about $2 (depending on where you live cheaper) but can easily be bought on Amazon in a 12/24 pack for a bulk rate. Definitely give these a try!
Kendria M.
This product is fabulous. By far the BEST protein bar I've ever tasted. With only 4 net carbs, you can't beat it! Great taste. Perfect for that late night sweet tooth! I add half a bar to my protein shakes.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I love this bar so much. Every time I need something good and sweet I eat these. Sometimes, I will have this as a snack before or after I workout. I hate that it has so many sugars and carbs, but I do realize those are the tings our bodies needs especially when you are really active and I do workout alot. I love the flavor. It really does taste like oreos. This bar never gets old. They sell these at the gym I workout at.
Leticia P.
I just recently tried quest cookies and cream protein bars. They are absolutely delicious and creamy! I love that the texture is not too chewy and it tastes just like cookies and cream. It filled me up while i was taking my almost 3 hour class and I will definitely recommend this bar. I will purchase more for sure!
Sophia G.
Don't get me wrong, Quest bars are a great alternative to candy bars and other high sugar, high carb snacks that might ruin your diet. My favorite way to eat them is microwaved for ~10 seconds. But there is no denying they taste like artificial sugars. They are an important part of my snack rotation, but they don't make me feel like I'm living a healthy lifestyle.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA
I've tried quest bars in the past and weren't too fond of them, but I'm kind of interested in trying this flavor . Is it any good ?
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
I often have issues with the texture of these type of bars? Do they have the same texture as other protein bars?
Taylor L.
Do these taste just like cookies and cream or is the protein a distinct taste?
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Does this bar have a weird taste?
Alysia R.