BY QUEST NUTRITION #4 in Protein Supplements

Bite into real cookie crumbles and delicious cream with absolutely no guilt. The Cookies and Cream Quest Protein Bar has 21 grams of protein, tons of fiber and no sugar added. #Cheat Clean with the most amazing Quest Bar flavor yet. They said that this...

Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
These are a staple for me in my everyday life. I like these because they taste great and really do make me feel a lot overall. I personally dont eat them that much since they can get expensive but I like to have them on days where I haven't been feeling my best or when I will be in a car or plane for a long period of time. When I have a migraine at work and eat this, they go away in about 20 minutes or so which is fantastic. Cookies and cream is the best flavor in my opinion, but they of course aren't super sweet or sugary. They also have a texture to them which can turn off a lot of people. Make sure to look at expiration dates and to feel if the bars are soft before you buy them since if they are hard they will break your teeth (which is not the manufacturers fault, it's the store you're buying from's fault). Great product!
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Hello every one , Now already know there is alot of reviews on this, but I thought , I would give my opinion about it , I love a good protein bar every now and then , and this one is amazing it gives you all the protein and nutrition you will need through out your day :) its keeps you up and focus which sometimes we all need , I usually take theses when im tired and it wakes me right up , and if Your looking for something health then this is for you , and yes these can be alittle pricy , which healthy food usually is more pricey then junk food ♡ anyways yall have a bless day ♡ god bless yall :)
jenn l.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
I bought this on a whim at my local Trader Joe's because I was so hungry I thought I would pass out & needed something quick to eat on the way home because I had a bazillion things to do. I went in with low expectations since I've never really found a good protein bar that wasn't loaded with bad stuff or tasted like chalk. Holy cow, I am in LOVE with this. I now keep a couple stocked in my purse or diaper bag in case of "emergency" haha. I drank a bottle of water and ate this and the next thing I knew it was dinner time and I was still full. Best purchase ever!
Karly H.
Karly H.
Nashville, TN
I love Quest Cookies and Cream protein bars! I kept them at work and ate them as a midday snack. If you hear them up for 10-15 seconds in the microwave it's like eating a warm, gooey cookie. I recently introduced my boyfriend to them and he also loves them and if able to, eats them with milk.

Since first purchasing I've noticed that I am able to find them for individual retail sale at stores and gas stations which is super convenient for when I'm craving something sweet and don't have any on hand.
heather c.
heather c.
I have tried so many protein bars and usually dislike the ones that are actually protein bars. I'm looking for low sugar, low carbs, high protein or carb to protein to be at least even. Quest fits the bill. I have tried several and really only like the cookie ones. Most I actually like warmed but the Oreo one I can eat just plain. Great for running an errand in the car. It doesn't taste like an Oreo, but also not like a protein bar. Like all quest bars, it is very chewy.
Francis S.
Francis S.
This is one of my preferred flavors from QuestBar. Though I'm not a huge cookies and cream fan, they make this one taste more like cookie with a subtle flavor of cream. The bar is tan colored with white and dark brown bits. There is a slight chalky taste but the flavor is still solid. I like these when I have a sweet craving but still want to get my protein in. This bar is 190 calories with 9g of fat, 20g of carb, under 1g of sugar, and 21g of protein.
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Honolulu, HI
This is my go-to protein bar! I usually am pretty picky with protein bars since I can't stand the way some taste, but Quest never fails me! I never have problems with the way any of them taste, and they have a good amount of protein in them. The only con is that it can get pricey. I recommend buying a box of your favorite flavor when its on sale. I usually get from GNC or bodybuilding.com. Cookies & cream, and cookie dough are my favorite.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.
Glencoe, MO
I've eaten protein bars for years, and none of them have had quality to even come close to matching Quest. These bars keep me full until lunchtime, and they're the perfect pre or post workout snack/meal. I love most flavors of these bars, but the Cookies n Cream flavor beats the rest. It tastes great right out of the wrapper, but if you heat it up for 15-20 seconds, it tastes as sinful as a cookie. I couldn't recommend these more!
Marybel C.
Marybel C.
Van nuys, Ca
I love the flavor of this protein bar plus the nutritional facts are almost too good to be true. I love having this either after my hikes to prevent a headache because I get them when I don't have enough protein after a hike. it is easy to pack and delicious. plus it satisfies my sweet tooth cravings while still keeping my protein in take in mind. all of the quest bars are delicious but this one in particular is one of my favs.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
San Jose, CA
These are seriously the best protein bars around. It usually eat on of these after a hard workout to get my protein in ASAP. Each bar has 21g of protein and it's also low in carbs (4g net carbs). The nice thing is it goes down easy compared to other protein bars. The cookies and cream is my favorite of all the quest bars. Definitely recommend it if you're in the market for some protein bars.
Asha B.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA
I've tried quest bars in the past and weren't too fond of them, but I'm kind of interested in trying this flavor . Is it any good ?
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
I often have issues with the texture of these type of bars? Do they have the same texture as other protein bars?
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Do these taste just like cookies and cream or is the protein a distinct taste?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Does this bar have a weird taste?
Kristin a.
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
Looking to buy a bunch but not sure what flavors are the best??