BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Peanuts, Almonds, Water, Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Buy on Jet.com
Alayna F.
San diego, CA
Ever since a coworker started eating these and let me try one, I've been addicted. These are perfect for when I need something to tide me over between meals. The amount of protein and the lack of sugar makes these a great option for a girl on the go!
Lori H.
As I prefer eating in a ketogenic style, I like that the Quest Bars are low in net carbs. While I don't often need to get in this much protein in one bar, they are great on occasion if traveling or needing to grab something quick. If you love PB & J this are a nice option.
Caitlin C.
Quest have a lot of different protein bars, I recommend them because they are so protein packed. I've purchased this from GNC and typically go there for my quest bars. They are pretty good but get dry and hard to chew. I recommend most flavors.
Angela M.
Austin, TX
I love quest bars. They are a great quick meal or snack replacement especially when you're on the go or in a rush. I love that they don't have TOO many ingredients and are high in protein. They also taste pretty great for a protein bar.
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
These are so good and grate for on the go ! You can do some many things with them like bake them, microwave them and it will turn into a little Sponge cake 😋and there flavors a soo good! Recommend for on the go protein.
Andrea E.
Pasco, WA
Quest bars are great, low in sugar, carbs, and calories. They taste great, but don't have all the added junk that so many other "protein" bars have. There are two things that I don't like about Quest bars. 1- they are pretty expensive. 2- they are verrrrrry dense and can be hard to bite into.
Whitney T.
Lehi
I love these bars ! I have a sweet tooth and am trying to eat better so these bars really coke in handy on days I need a treat. I love the taste and texture of every bar flavor I have tried and I love to try all the new ones they bring out.
Kim K.
Lakeway
I was a little disappointed with this flavor - I'm a huge peanut butter fan but this tasted a bit too "chemically" to me. I love most of the other Quest peanut butter or chocolate flavors ( s'mores is my favorite ;) , but this one's not for me. Hope they improve the flavor!
Valeria T.
Pearland , TX
Súper recomendadas las quest bars me las pudiera comer diariamente al igual que otros productos de proteína los megarecomiendo como sank fácil de llevar fácil de comer súper ricas y muy saludables!, para todo tipo de persona!
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This was my very first quest bar that I have ever tried! It was amazing! Quest bars have great macros and taste pretty good to help curve any sweet cravings that you may have. They are a little bit more expensive but totally worth it!