QUEST NUTRITION Peanut Butter Jelly Protein Bar uploaded by Mariah M.QUEST NUTRITION Peanut Butter Jelly Protein Bar uploaded by Cira C.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Peanuts, Almonds, Water, Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Lindsey M.
I love these things! The best tasting protein bars ever! The only downside is that they are pricy at about $2 a bar. But if you can find a good deal they are great. They give you energy, taste like dessert, and are really healthy. Who can sat they ate chocolate while getting about 9 grams of protein and other healthy nutrients. Well you can if you get them. They come in a multitude of flavors and they are all amazing. They are a bit more firm that other protein bars but I like that. Totally recommend.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These QUEST NUTRITION Peanut Butter Jelly Protein Bar are THE most delicious protein bars I have ever had!

I am usually very picky about the texture & taste of protein bars because majority of them are chalky, too chewey (hard almost) and have a very over whelming protein taste.

These QUEST NUTRITION bars are NOTHING like that! The texture and consistency are bomb and the taste is incredible!

I 10/10 recommend these protein bars to anyone!

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jillian N.
Binghamton, NY
I want to start out by saying I LOVE the Quest brand. Being a vegetarian but someone who exercises 6 days a week, I find it hard getting the adequate amount of protein. That is, until I discovered Quest Bars. They pack in around 20g of protein per bar, with low amounts of sugar and carbs. That being said, the peanut butter and jelly flavor was a little disappointing. The bar did not resemble a true peanut butter and jelly taste, and it was a lot tougher than the other flavors that I love from the brand. QUEST NUTRITION Peanut Butter Jelly Protein Bar
Kristi L.
Brainerd, MN
Oh man, peanut butter and jelly just brings back childhood memories! This protein bar is so awesome.. it tastes great and is healthy. Just throw it in my purse or gym bag and I know I’m staying on track without eating junk.
Masara V.
Santa rosa, CA
After a couple go arounds with different diets, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were always kind of out of the question... welllll not when Quest came along with PB&J bars! These things are to die for!!! A must try!
Macy M.
Medina OH
These are delicious! Just like candy bars only low sugar and high protein! I eat them after a workout or as dessert. They’re too expensive to enjoy all the time and that’s my only complaint. There’s so many flavors I can’t wait to try.
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
I absolutely love these! I'm following a Keto diet and it's hard to find snacks that are not avocados or nuts! I feel like I'm cheating when i eat these! These are a must in my cabinet for a fast snack or meal!
Mariah M.
Dallas
Made my pb&j quest bar into an actual peanut butter and jelly sammy! I toasted it before I put the spread on. It was good but not my favorite quest bar flavor. #quest #questbar
Taylor C.
Wauwatosa, WI
This bar tastes just like peanut butter and jelly! I love it! The only problem I have is that the bar is extremely dry. There are much better flavors within the Quest brand. I wouldn't recommend this flavor, but I would recommend Quest Bars. They are very healthy for you and have great macros.
Kass A.
I am a big peanut butter and jelly fan! So when I'm cutting or trying to lose body fat, I always try to fit these into my meals because they are so good and satisfy my cravings. They do have that after taste like most protein bars but its not as bad as others.
Abby H.
Is it yummy?
Samantha J.
What are the best flavors in the Quest Bars, which one do you all like better?
Marcy W.
Beaverton, OR
Does anyone else think these need more jelly flavor?!
Ashley G.
Wilmington, DE
Are these really as healthy as they are promoted to be? I've been looking for a healthy choice, but most of the bars I like, I find out aren't as healthy. Do they taste good? or do they taste earthy?
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Are these really as good as I've heard?

back