QUEST NUTRITION Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bar uploaded by Yudelka P.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Pecans, Gluten­Free Oats, Unsweetened Chocolate, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Lauren P.
Not my favorite flavor of quest bars as compared to cookies and creame. The price can be a little high, only reason I don't buy them on a more regular basis.
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL
I LOVE this bar!!! I can not honestly get enough of it!!! It is so good. It's great for a low carbohydrate high protein diet!! Highly recommended!
Nikita P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Tastes AMAZING. I love that these only have 2g of net carbs so I don’t feel guilty eating them making them a great pre or post work out snack
Yudelka P.
Me encantan estas barras! Son las mejores del mundo, sus sabores son magníficos y soy muy saludables. Las recomiendo muchísimo.
casidy c.
Conroe, TX
Love love love this new flavor! Soft and great microwaved! Just eat it quickly if you microwave it or it will get really hard
I love this flavor! Usually I only buy the chocolate
chip flavor, but this may have topped those as our favorite!
Gabrielle K.
Perfect snack or pre workout pick me up! Great flavor and texture! And gluten free!! So happy I found these!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brand they make the best protein bars for gaining muscle without being loaded up on sugar!
Jaymie N.
Courtenay , BC
I'm on a keto diet so these are a must have in my purse for when I'm on the go and don't have time to eat! The oatmeal chocolate chip are my absolute fav! Try microwaving for a few seconds and it tastes just like a warm oatmeal cookie!!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?