QUEST NUTRITION Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bar uploaded by Patty H.QUEST NUTRITION Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bar uploaded by Samantha B.QUEST NUTRITION Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bar uploaded by Yudelka P.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Pecans, Gluten­Free Oats, Unsweetened Chocolate, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Devon O.
Bryan, TX
This is hands down the best protein bar from Quest. It is SO good and the macros are great (I follow a low carb/keto diet and it does not stall my progress). I like to heat the bars up on a piece of parchment paper in the microwave for about 25 seconds. If you haven't done this....do it! It makes it taste like a fresh baked cookie!
Mark M.
Dundalk
I love quest bars and as a regular consumer of quest products, the oatmeal chocolate chip is by far one of my favorite flavors. I eat Keto and miss oatmeal a lot so having this flavor is such a necessity. It has the right combo of oatmeal and chocolate which makes a tasty snack.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is, hands down, my favorite flavor quest bar. I forget that I’m even eating a protein bar when I eat this flavor cuz i think it tastes so much like the real deal! The actual chunks of chocolate are really nice in this bar. It’s soft and chewy as well which makes it really delicious.
Mackenzie D.
Austin
This is one of the better tasting quest bars! It does not have the fake sugar taste, and almost tastes like cookie dough. This helps me stop my sweet cravings, and get something with good not a lot of net carbs!
Courtney G.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip bar is my favorite.  This bar has high protein and low sugar that I supplement for a meal in the mornings or when I'm on the go.  It keeps me full for hours and tastes great!
Jennifer G.
Since cutting out meat, I have tried several varieties of protein bars. I was mainly looking for something that would give me a lot of protein and a decent flavor. Quest quickly became my favorite. The Oatmeal Chocolate is my favorite flavor. I eat one of these nearly everyday. The texture is a little oatmeal-ish, you can taste the spices, which I love, and it's not too chocolatey. I also like the cookies & cream and double chocolate chunk Quest bars.
Stephanie H.
These taste just like the flavor. They are filling and a good, quick meal replacement bar. They are pretty dense and sometimes hard to eat fast. But they are tastey. They are a good “dessert” as well!
Megan A.
I eat on the “if it meets your macros” diet and these protein bars fit perfectly into the carb / fat / protein ratio that I eat. I find myself going through these like crazy because they are super continent and keep me full.
Britan D.
One of my favorite Quest bars. I got to try them while Quest had their Quest Labs program. I literally unwrapped the first one and said out loud "Oh my god, those chunks are sexy." (referring to the amazing chocolate chip chunks), which caused my mom to give me a strange look. Regardless, the little bits of oats and the chocolate chips really work here, especially if you put this one in the microwave and get them all melty.
Megan M.
Tustin, CA
Oh my gosh these are so delicious! I love that these Quest bars actually taste like the flavor they advertise. I eat these before I work out, as a meal replacement (sometimes), or whenever I’m feeling like I need a pick me up snack. Amazing flavor!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?

back