QUEST NUTRITION Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bar uploaded by Yudelka P.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Pecans, Gluten­Free Oats, Unsweetened Chocolate, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Jennifer G.
Since cutting out meat, I have tried several varieties of protein bars. I was mainly looking for something that would give me a lot of protein and a decent flavor. Quest quickly became my favorite. The Oatmeal Chocolate is my favorite flavor. I eat one of these nearly everyday. The texture is a little oatmeal-ish, you can taste the spices, which I love, and it's not too chocolatey. I also like the cookies & cream and double chocolate chunk Quest bars.
Sabrina M.
Cedar Park, TX
Not a fan in the slightest.  I do truly love some flavors of Quest bars, but this is not one of them.  The texture is that chalky-like/grainy mix that a lot of people complain about, and the cinnamon flavor overwhelmed any taste of chocolate chip OR oatmeal.  I prefer several other flavors over this one, and would not purchase this one again.
Michaela L.
Orem, UT
I recently tried these when they were on sale and OH MY GOSH! I found my new favorite Quest flavor. The taste is absolutely perfect. So glad I found these! My favorite way to enjoy them is lightly toasting or broiling them. Mmm
Amanda M.
Sherman, TX
This is the only bar out there that keeps carb count in check. I don't like how hard it is to chew but definitely good in a pinch or when stopping in a gas station. I do recommend it to all my low carb friends
Krista W.
State College
My go-to protein bar! Very tasty, does not taste powdery like some other protein bars. Great flavor with large chunks of chocolate chips in it. Leaves me feeling full for hours. Would definitely recommend.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Chocolate chunk has been my favorite Quest bar flavor for years but this may steal the show. I was really skeptical at first because I love chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and didn't think a "healthy" replica could compare, but it does a good job! I was mostly impressed by the buttery flavor that lingers in the "cookie" and the oatmeal texture.
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
So sad. Not what I thought it would taste like. It has that oatmeal raisin spice taste to it with random bits of chocolate chunks sprinkled through out the bar. I thought it would taste more like a chocolate chip cookie with oatmeal bits throughout.
Lindsey S.
My number one favorite flavor. I used to like to cookie dough flavor, but this one taste just like it but way softer. You won't be disappointed if oatmeal and chocolate are your thing.
Tiffany B.
My new favorite quest bar. They have the perfect amount of chocolate and cinnamon just wish they had a little more oatmeal. I always keep a few in my purse in case hungry strikes
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI
Just got a box of Quest's new oatmeal chocolate chip flavor bars. They are very good, but still not my favorite that they make. The oatmeal gives it kind of a grainy texture, and there is a bit too much cinnamon in them.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?