BY QUEST NUTRITION

Feed your creativity with a new secret ingredient. Customize your own #CookClean recipes and shakes with our most versatile cooking companion yet. Perfect for savory entrees and appetizers like our Margherita Pizza! And at a whopping 96% P-Cal, it's the most potent powder in your arsenal.

*32 servings per container

Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein). Contains less than 2% of the following: Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Buy on Vitamin...
Emy W.
Morgantown, WV
If you are in a low carb diet or keto diet, you need to try this! It’s amazing! My life is so much better now! I don’t drink protein shakes but I use this to bake cookies, pancakes, waffles or a cupcake! It’s great! Just 100 calorie in one scoop with LESS than 1g of carb and 24 g of protein 😍 I loved it! With one scoop, one egg and a little bit of milk you can make 2 delicious pancakes or waffles and it will fill you up! It’s just unbelievable! It’s helping me so much on my journey to lose weight in a low carb diet! QUEST NUTRITION Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
Amanda B.
Westminster, MD
I was dying to try this after seeing all the baking you can do with it! cookies, cake, brownies etc! I just started a low carb high protein cycle in my diet and this has really helped me!

MY FAVORITE WAY TO USE THIS SO FAR IS PROTEIN PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- they turn out so good as a late night sweet tooth, morning breakfast, or whenever you want!
- they are fast and HIGH PROTEIN

Overall!!!!
- 10/10 recommend, only 100 calories in a scoop, 24 grams of protein, 1 gram of carbs, and 0 grams of fat!!!

Tarrah G.
I actually enjoy this product and it's many uses. I use it for pancakes, pizza crust and as an additive to smoothies. Their website gives you TONS of versatile ways to use it and increase your protein intake. Next on my to try list is the pretzels and honey mustard dip!
Heather V.
Honestly make your pancakes with this if your are looking for some extra protein. It is a little pricy, but will give them just the right thing. Even use this is your not looking for extras protein.
Rebekah E.
This one is my favorite because it doesn't have a nasty sweet aftertaste like the flavored ones do. I put this in coffee drinks, smoothies, pancakes, chicken breading, anything really! Gives extra protein without altering the flavor!
Bethany R.
Tacoma , WA
The awesome thing about quest is some people don't like drinking smoothies or protein drinks but hey they have an all purpose powder for cooking with ! Great for pancakes and muffins
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
Not horrible, not great. I spoke with with a sales person at GNC about this product and was told it could take the place of flour and it taste and feels like flour as well. It was a HUGE let down when I tried to make pancakes, following the instructions in the recipe book. My pancakes weren't firm and had absolutely no flavor. I tried to make them again adding a scoop of vanilla protein and some bananas and it still didn't taste the same. I ended up returning the product.
Amanda R.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I actually enjoy this product. I mainly use it to make protein pancakes and it gives me the feeling of eating something yummy but still keeping the calorie count low.
Lauren S.
What are your favorite recipes with this? I have it but not sure how to entirely use it in recipes. Any tips?
Laken D.
Lexington, ky
I have been wanting to try this powder as a healthier alternative for foods, such as pancakes! Is this multi-purpose mix the best option? Or stick with vanilla powder? Thanks :)
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Which protein taste better, they both seem to be pretty clean. Looking to bake with it. QUEST NUTRITION Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder or HIT Supplements Core Athlete Whey Protein Blend, Pound Cake
Valerie A.
I want to try this so bad but I'm worried it won't work or taste good. Any answers guys?