QUEST NUTRITION Mocha Chocolate Chip Protein Bar uploaded by Jessica R.QUEST NUTRITION Mocha Chocolate Chip Protein Bar uploaded by Christina T.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter.
Contains less than 2% of the following: Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Baking Soda, Xanthan Gum, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

brandi p.
Bristol
this is really not that good but it's passable as a snack if you really really wanted something chocolatey, and have nothing else.
they feel like biting into a stale cosmic brownie, and they taste very heavily like protein powder and leave a not so pleasant, chalky taste/feel in your mouth. they're also quite expensive.
Jeana L.
Mullica Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
Quest bars are my favorite protein bar on the go. They’re extremely low in sugar with more natural ingredients. This flavor is really good. It tastes exactly like mocha chocolate chip!! They’re worth the money.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
Yummmm! I love this one. I am huge into coffee so this forsure met my expectations. To me Quest is worth the price and most that you buy are going to be pretty good for being a protein bar.
Adrienne M.
ELK GROVE, CA
Delicious and amazing!  I found these at the dollar store and decided to try them out (checked the date of course and they were good!)  Since then, I've ordered a case on Amazon since I was so impressed.  Definitely one of the best nutrition bars I've ever tasted.  It had texture to it so you really felt like you were eating something substantial and the taste was awesome, not fake or chemical tasting.  I recommend!
Joanna P.
These are not my favorite but you can find them everywhere and they are reasonably priced at target and Walmart. They do have that classic protein bar taste but it’s not half as bad as other brands in the same price range. I keep these on hand for snack attacks after working out.
Laura T.
Paducah, KY
Not my absolute favorite protein bar but in the top five. High points for low, no sugar and decent taste. However I do not like the texture that much, too hard and chewy. I have seen a tip to throw it in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it up.
Christina T.
Muncie
I have always been a pretty big fan of Quest bars. I love how low carb they are as I follow the ketogenic diet. This flavor is delicious!
Nicole H.
Tasty and sweet. It is pretty chewy but I don't mind it.  I'm able to eat these all the time without getting tired of the flavor.
emma r.
Little Rock, AR
This quest protein bar is a good option to eat. It isn't my favorite but it is edible and the macros are good
Amber H.
Grimesland, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these quest nutrition mocha chocolate chip protein bars!!! Such a good snack on keto diet!