BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Ingredeints:

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberries, Dried Strawberries, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

• With the mixed berry flavor, are there any actual berries...2 Answers
  • They are kinda pricey. Is the flavor worth the price?7 Answers
  • Where do you buy your bars from?2 Answers
Heather H.
Pretty sure this said its the sample box, there was no pic. Anyway, I loved all of them except the coconut (I hate coconut). These are by far my favorite protein bar out of any I've ever tried. A little hard to bite a piece off, as is standard for a protein bar, but the taste is extremely good for not having too much sugar in them.
Kirsten C.
My absolute favorite protein bar and flavor! I have tried all the quest bar varieties and the mixed berry is the best! Love this bar as a snack or post workout. I love that there are real freeze dried berry bits in the bar and that you get a lot of protein without getting an odd aftertaste. Love this bar and the mixed berry flavor!
Jojo C.
Germantown
My second favorite flavor from Quest, right behind cookies and cream! Very good taste, packed with protein, and filling enough for me. I use as a meal replacement or sometimes as a preworkout snack. Very delicious, highly recommend Quest bars.
Amanda R.
These were okay. I was expecting a bit more, but they were decent. I found them to me a bit I sweet, but the amount of protein they had was great. It’s a great meal replacement for gym days or if you want a high protein snack! I warm mine up for a few seconds in the microwave and it makes a big difference.
Linda Z.
A lot of people rave about quest bars but I did not like them at all. I find that the "fake" sugar taste was very strong compared to other protein bar brands. I like that there's a wide selection but I could not get over how overwhelming sweet each bar was and I tried almost all of the flavors.
Kasey J.
Hilliard, OH
If you are looking for a protein bar that will actually fill you up AND not taste like cardboard these are the bars for you! I personally love to pop them in the microwave for about 10 seconds and eat them warm and gooey! Tastes more like dessert than a protein bar!
Katlin B.
Lexington, KY
These bars are Soo good. Give you a bit of sweet to indulge in while also being packed with protein and healthy. They are also so versatile and can be make into so many other things! This one is a nice alternative to snacking on fruit all day!
Cassie U.
Not great. If you don't like the protein powder flavor - you won't like these! I've heard so many good things but I'm not a fan. The texture is different and the flavor is very fake tasting.
Linda Z.
I had given my mother a sample of this flavor and she loved it. I decided to buy this for my mother and she finished them in no time.
It definitely helped her quench her hunger in her busy schedule since it had a little extra protein. She also mentioned it gives her energy during the day rather than eating something heavier with lower nutrients. It is also very convenient since they are individually wrapped and can take them anywhere and eat them anywhere without any mess.
Ana P.
This is a must have for people that work out! Although the flavor is good but not GREAT, I'm really happy that I can find these bars. It has a great amount of protein, and it's perfect after going to the gym. I'm currently trying to gain muscle, so the protein intake is REALLY important for me. This is a big help.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
What is the best flavor of Quest bar?
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best flavor of quest bars?
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY
Where can i find these for cheaper?! i really want to try these, but the price is a bit expensive.
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY
Been wanting to try Quest bars but not sure if they'll live up to the hype. Any favorite flavors or ways to eat them that you can share ??
Shannon P.
Whats your favorite flavor?

back