QUEST NUTRITION Mint Chocolate Chunk Protein Bar uploaded by Tami A.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Water, Almonds, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural Flavors, Erythritol. Contains Less than 2% of the following: Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Sunflower Lecithin, Sucralose, Color (Fruit Juice, Turmeric), Xanthan Gum, , Peppermint Oil, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Bethany H.
I thought this flavor was really good! I do not always like mint, so I was a little skeptical but I was happily surprised. The chunks and texture of this bar are perfect. I recommend this flavor to others
Tami A.
Marysville
These Quest Bars use peppermint oil to add a minty, cooling sensation to every chocolatey bite. These remind me of Thin Mints or York Peppermint Patties. They also contain chocolate cookie chunks because America is the greatest nation in the world.
Julie K.
I really like this flavor of quest bars. The mint isn’t too powerful. They are affordable and delicious. I eat these as a snack or meal replacement. Beware- they are VERY high in fiber.
Christine F.
This flavor is probably my favorite, right next to the double chocolate chunk! I love the protein-to-carb ratio and that there is very minimal sugar in each bar. Tastes like a cookie, but gives a nice protein boost to your body!
Ioana C.
This flavor was ok but their other Flavors are great! I use this bar as a new replacement due to the amount of calories it has.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
This flavor is very good! It’s a great snack to have after a workout! I would highly suggest this!