BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Water, Almonds, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural Flavors, Erythritol. Contains Less than 2% of the following: Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Sunflower Lecithin, Sucralose, Color (Fruit Juice, Turmeric), Xanthan Gum, , Peppermint Oil, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

• Do these have a weird texture or taste like artificial fl...4 Answers
  • Are these a good morning boost to lose weight? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good protein bar. Do these have a...2 Answers
Stephanie B.
Olathe, KS
This is my Girl Scout thin mint fix! Less sugar, more protein, all around better sweet treat. Quest had the least sugar of all the protein bar brands I’ve seen but they are quite a bit more expensive. I try to catch the sales when I can!
Juvy R.
Carlisle, PA
I LOVE quest! It's a protein bar that fills you up, gives you protein, and curbs your cravings. Most protein bars are loaded with sugar to makeup for the taste but it only has 1 gram or less of sugar and taste amazing.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
I love most quest bars, but the mint chocolate flavor was pretty awful. No change in the consistency, just very chewy and had that "fake sweetener" after taste. Try the Chocolate Chip Cookie dough flavor instead. Won't be buying the mint chocolate again.
Sydney J.
Sacramento, CA
I am a huge fan of anything chocolate and mint, so this is definitely a biased review. From memory, this bar wasn't dry or crumbly, like some can be, and it didn't burn after eating it. I enjoyed it and did not have to pressure myself to finish it, like I have to with some bars. I believe I have also had the rocky road flavor from this brand and didn't like it as much, so I think it may be hit and miss.
Morgan S.
The highest amount of protein with minimal sugar and carbs that I've been able to find. They run about two dollars at Walmart but the best deals are when you can find a buy one box get one box half off at GNC. They are delicious with a little bit of crunch. My son likes them too. I would highly recommend them if you're trying to have a sustainable bar, meal replacement,to add some protein, or to lose weight.
Amanda H.
Indianapolis, IN
I eat quest bars daily. I seem to like them a lot. They aren't horribly priced. I wish I could buy them in bulk. If the texture of them bother you I would say def heat in the microwave for 10 seconds. Great flavor to eat when craving chocolate
Yuri K.
One of my favorite protein bars. The best way to eat them is to microwave it for 5-10 seconds. There are huge chunks of mint in this bar, which is perfect for those who want and like texture. With close to no net carbs, this is a deal breaker for those who want a protein source without the added carbs. So good and I highly highly recommend it
Gabrielle E.
Harrington Pk, NJ
After stumbling upon Quest, I never looked back on any other brand for my source of  a protein bar. The bars are so tasty and they really leave me full as if I ate an entire meal! There are also so many different flavors that you're guaranteed to find one of your liking!
Abbi B.
My friend had an extra one of these for lunch one day and offered to let me try it. The flavor was mint chocolate. It was overall okay, but tasted a little chalky and hard. I might purchase these in the future because they did fill me. However, they are very expensive.
athena T.
Hines, OR
Oh my lanta! I am loving these tasty protein bars. You can find these at almost every store and the price is usually under $3 per bar. I find them to be very delicious and pretty healthy. I wouldn't change one this about product. Its healthy and will fill you up.
Tory L.
Orlando, FL
Never had this flavor how does it compare? I am a mint choc fan in general.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Is it better to buy these in bulk? Also where is the best place to purchase to get the best price?
Caitlin F.
Aransas Pass, TX
Do these have a weird texture or taste like artificial flavoring?
Maggie A.
I find the texture to be kind of like foam. Are they better heated up?
Jessica B.
Did the formula for this flavor change as well? I know they changed which kind of sugar they use