BY QUEST NUTRITION

One of the world’s iconic desserts, brownies have been re-invented for a new #CheatClean generation! Even the most critical brownie connoisseur will forever remember the first time they taste the Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar!

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Erythritol, Water, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Madeline W.
Quest bars are anazing! They have lots of protein low in carbs high in fiber, and not a lot of sugar grams. They have so many different flavors of the bars that anybody could find one that they like they also make peanut butter cups which are delicious and protein powder that you would put in water or milk that tastes very good. The bars are pretty filling considered that they're small most of them are between 150 calories to 210. I like to personally warm mine up in the microwave for a few seconds just so it gets a little more tender.  If the bar has chocolate, white chocolate or any fruit in it, it kind of warms that up to and it makes it gooey and good. My only complaint is that they are very expensive one bar is $3 at gas stations or grocery stores.
Ashtyn S.
Quest bars are my go to if I’m starving in a grocery store. One of the best commonly accessible bars in terms of macros and few added ingredients. Gets you a protein fix in a pinch. Because it’s one of the “better” ones in terms of nutrition, with certain bars the flavors suffer. I personally avoid any of the fruit flavored ones
April B.
Wichita, KS
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!! I’ve never tasted anything more disgusting then this bar.... it is good in nutrients and if you’re into that stuff and you’re willing to try this... you’ve been warned. I was so excited to try this bar because it looked super good!! I WAS WRONG!! It has such a horrible taste and smell.. I wouldn’t even make my worst enemy eat this
Britney W.
Groton, MA
This flavor is my favorite! Quest nutrition is by far my favorite product. Very healthy for you, very filling, so many varieties & options. Tastes amazing no harsh chemicals. The downfall to quest nutrition products is it is extremely costly. I buy my quest products at the vitamin shoppe
Alyssa N.
Scranton
It's so good! If you put it in the microwave for ten seconds it gets a little melty and tastes a little bit like a cookie. These are the perfect snack for anytime of the day. I usually eat them after dinner as "dessert"
Lindsey M.
Hayward, WI
Love this flavor of quest bar! I keep these on hand for a quick snack when I don’t have anything prepped at home. I keep a few in the car as well. If you take an unwrapped one and stick it in the microwave for a few seconds, it’s even better! I highly recommend these! I would wait for sale pricing though as they’re a bit expensive otherwise.
Lauren N.
Hattiesburg, MS
If you are a chocolate fan and trying to lose weight, this is your go to bar! I eat these usually as a meal replacement. They will help your sweet tooth which is awesome. Tons of protein and under 200 calories.
Hannah S.
My daily pre or post workout bar! Quest bars are an easy, healthy, sugar-free option, and oh so delicious! I purchase them from Target to Trader Joe's. I love how tasty they are. The only downside would be getting them out of the packaging and how they stick to it a bit. Overall, they are my go-to daily bar!
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
These are most definitely my husband and I"s go to when we are in a crunch for a meal, or snack.  I would say it is healthier than the alternative, fast food.  The taste is actually delicious and you are getting filled up with good protein!  I do recommend this bar, and their others, to many!
Meaghan C.
Healthy, and full of protein! These bars are a great breakfast option or you can eat them for snack. I typically buy mine from wal-mart because you can get a box of them for cheaper than buying them individually. They do taste slightly “healthy” but when you’re trying to watch wheat you’re eating, this is far better than other options available.
Rosie K.
Plainsboro, NJ
Can you find these in any normal grocery store like shoprite or target? I've only gotten mine online
Katherine C.
This it good for post workout
Chelsy ..
Are these filling? Need something to eat while at school.
Sarah I.
Milan
How many calories in this bar?