BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Erythritol.
Contains less than 2% of the following: Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Contains: Almonds, Coconut and Milk Derived Ingredients.

Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
One of the best protein bars I've tried because it's super tasty. I feel like protein bars usually have a dry taste but not this one. This one is like a dessert--except that it's low carb and low calorie. It also kept me full during the day (each bar has 21 grams of protein and less than 1 gram of sugar!) My only complaint is that it's pretty expensive...a box with four bars is almost $8 at Target. That's the only reason why I didn't purchase it again.
Catherine P.
New Orleans, LA
I love these bars. I follow a keto diet (high fat low carb) and these are one of the only bars that I am allowed to eat. They are also very yummy and come in a wide variety of flavors so there is something for everyone. The only gripe I have is that I often feel very heavy after eating them.
Andrea S.
Simi Valley
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite protien bars, because it's high in fiber and low in sugar. It also has a high amount of protein. When I'm doing a low carb diet this is my go to protien bar.
Ramila N.
Chatsworth, CA
My favorite Quest flavor! Well, our Ralph's doesn't carry many flavor options, but I know everytime I get Quest Bars, I always reach for the Cookies and Cream. It tastes like Oreos. So so good. I usually have it with coffee or cut it into little pieces and snack on them. I heard if you put it in the microwave for like 15 seconds, it turns into a warm dessert treat. YUM can't wait to try that next time I get my bars.
Laila T.
Broomfield, CO
As far as protein bars go I would say this one tastes good. I like the amount of protein it has, as i feel like others have way less. Usually I'll grab these on the go. I wish they were cheaper but I will continue to purchase them.
Jennifer C.
Vicksburg, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Very filling, and I love how much fiber is in them. This also makes the carb content lower than most. They have a high protein content as well! My favorite guilt free snack!
ashlyn h.
alabama
Quest’s protein bars are some of my favorite post-workout snacks. The cookies and cream flavor is always my go-to! It’s one of the best flavors in my opinion! I’ve heard that some people don’t like the texture, so I have a solution! Microwave about 15 seconds and it’s more chewy and melty. My preferred method is pop it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes. TASTES JUST LIKE A COOKIE!! 😍
Brandi T.
Detroit, MI
Quest Cookies and Cream is my favorite flavor from the protein bar selection Quest offers. Texture wise, it's a normal protein bar. It was softer and smoother than most. Not too sticky either. The bar has protein and fiber which is benefit to a nutritious diet. Also, has a low amount of sugar and carbs compared to other protein bars.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
These are my favorite protein bars.  They taste pretty decent and they are healthy unlike a lot of protein bars.  I love that you can find them everywhere now, I used to only find them in GNC and Vitamin Shop.  If you are looking for a protein bar thats healthy but doesn't taste awful, than try any of the Quest Bars
Kayla A.
Alcoa
It definitely is a thick shake. I add more water than what is recommended because I do not like my protein so thick it is hard to enjoy. The small chocolate cookie bites make this a sweet treat if you are craving some cookies and milk. I prefer chocolate but this is my second favorite flavor.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA
I've tried quest bars in the past and weren't too fond of them, but I'm kind of interested in trying this flavor . Is it any good ?
Kimberly C.
River Vale, NJ
I often have issues with the texture of these type of bars? Do they have the same texture as other protein bars?
Taylor L.
Do these taste just like cookies and cream or is the protein a distinct taste?
Jennifer S.
Hixson , TN
Does this bar have a weird taste?
Alysia R.