BY QUEST NUTRITION #45 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Erythritol.
Contains less than 2% of the following: Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Contains: Almonds, Coconut and Milk Derived Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Megan E.
Old Greenwich
I used to love these bars - relatively low calorie for the amount of protein that you’re getting. But at the end of the day I don’t feel like I’m eating real food so I stopped eating them. Yes - there is what appears to be a real “Oreo” in there but otherwise just feels like chemical protein and it grosses me about a bit. Also. Beware of eating too many of these unless you’re actually burning that many calories. I started eating these a lot and gained weight from the heavy protein.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
These are my favorite protein bars.  They taste pretty decent and they are healthy unlike a lot of protein bars.  I love that you can find them everywhere now, I used to only find them in GNC and Vitamin Shop.  If you are looking for a protein bar thats healthy but doesn't taste awful, than try any of the Quest Bars
Kayla A.
Alcoa
It definitely is a thick shake. I add more water than what is recommended because I do not like my protein so thick it is hard to enjoy. The small chocolate cookie bites make this a sweet treat if you are craving some cookies and milk. I prefer chocolate but this is my second favorite flavor.
Chelsea G.
I was really excited to try these because foods high in protein help a lot with my fatigue. They are definitely healthy but I was so unimpressed by the taste. They are extremely chalky tasting and I actually couldn’t get through the entire bar. Some people might like the taste but it just wasn’t for me.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Love this product. I’m on the Keto diet (low carb) and this is perfect for a breakfast bar or even a snack! It only has 4 net carbs and I really like that. The flavor is awesome and I am totally satisfied with this bar and can’t wait to try other flavors. I got mine for GNC for $1.24
Amanda W.
I used to eat these all of the time. They are definitely an acquired taste but they are really great when working out and trying to gain muscle. I stopped eating these because there is a significant amount of fiber in these bars and it was starting to really upset my stomach.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I enjoy quest protein bars because they are easy to find at walmart and they are inexpensive. I dislike them because they are not very low calorie. I would repurchase them again because they are easy to find locally. The flavor is great! I would recommend these to others.
Marina M.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I don’t mind the quest bars! I’ll eat them when I have nothing really around in a pinch. The cookies and cream flavor is probably one of the better ones out there! They’re sometimes chalky and heavy but great before or after the gym or activity to boost energy!
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
These are pretty tasty but they're density and chewiness make my jaw very sore. I usually purchase them from any health store for 2.99. Unfortunately, they contain erythritol which is a low-calorie sweetener which causes vasodilation. The widening of blood vessels can cause migraines. If Quest bars made their products with better ingredients: no soy, no gluten and no low-calorie sweeteners and paired it with their high protein content and great flavour I would buy these again.
Barbara V.
Weston , FL
these bars are super good, and you can get super rich in several pharmacies as in several gym, when you have hunger and you do not want to eat trinket I recommend you try these bars are super good, my favorite bar is cookies and cream
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA
I've tried quest bars in the past and weren't too fond of them, but I'm kind of interested in trying this flavor . Is it any good ?
Kimberly C.
Wall Township, NJ
I often have issues with the texture of these type of bars? Do they have the same texture as other protein bars?
Taylor L.
Do these taste just like cookies and cream or is the protein a distinct taste?
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Does this bar have a weird taste?
Alysia R.