BY QUEST NUTRITION #49 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Erythritol.
Contains less than 2% of the following: Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Contains: Almonds, Coconut and Milk Derived Ingredients.

Megan E.
Old Greenwich
I used to love these bars - relatively low calorie for the amount of protein that you’re getting. But at the end of the day I don’t feel like I’m eating real food so I stopped eating them. Yes - there is what appears to be a real “Oreo” in there but otherwise just feels like chemical protein and it grosses me about a bit. Also. Beware of eating too many of these unless you’re actually burning that many calories. I started eating these a lot and gained weight from the heavy protein.
ashlyn h.
alabama
Quest’s protein bars are some of my favorite post-workout snacks. The cookies and cream flavor is always my go-to! It’s one of the best flavors in my opinion! I’ve heard that some people don’t like the texture, so I have a solution! Microwave about 15 seconds and it’s more chewy and melty. My preferred method is pop it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes. TASTES JUST LIKE A COOKIE!! 😍
Brandi T.
Quest Cookies and Cream is my favorite flavor from the protein bar selection Quest offers. Texture wise, it's a normal protein bar. It was softer and smoother than most. Not too sticky either. The bar has protein and fiber which is benefit to a nutritious diet. Also, has a low amount of sugar and carbs compared to other protein bars.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
These are my favorite protein bars.  They taste pretty decent and they are healthy unlike a lot of protein bars.  I love that you can find them everywhere now, I used to only find them in GNC and Vitamin Shop.  If you are looking for a protein bar thats healthy but doesn't taste awful, than try any of the Quest Bars
Kayla A.
Alcoa
It definitely is a thick shake. I add more water than what is recommended because I do not like my protein so thick it is hard to enjoy. The small chocolate cookie bites make this a sweet treat if you are craving some cookies and milk. I prefer chocolate but this is my second favorite flavor.
Chelsea G.
I was really excited to try these because foods high in protein help a lot with my fatigue. They are definitely healthy but I was so unimpressed by the taste. They are extremely chalky tasting and I actually couldn’t get through the entire bar. Some people might like the taste but it just wasn’t for me.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Love this product. I’m on the Keto diet (low carb) and this is perfect for a breakfast bar or even a snack! It only has 4 net carbs and I really like that. The flavor is awesome and I am totally satisfied with this bar and can’t wait to try other flavors. I got mine for GNC for $1.24
Amanda W.
I used to eat these all of the time. They are definitely an acquired taste but they are really great when working out and trying to gain muscle. I stopped eating these because there is a significant amount of fiber in these bars and it was starting to really upset my stomach.
Mackenzi B.
I was expecting this to taste decent. But something about it tasted really bad. I couldn't even finish one bar. I made myself try to eat at least half of it in hope that it would get better but I couldn't finish it. I'm bummed because I thought i would really like this.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I enjoy quest protein bars because they are easy to find at walmart and they are inexpensive. I dislike them because they are not very low calorie. I would repurchase them again because they are easy to find locally. The flavor is great! I would recommend these to others.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA
I've tried quest bars in the past and weren't too fond of them, but I'm kind of interested in trying this flavor . Is it any good ?
Kimberly C.
Wall Township, NJ
I often have issues with the texture of these type of bars? Do they have the same texture as other protein bars?
Taylor L.
Do these taste just like cookies and cream or is the protein a distinct taste?
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Does this bar have a weird taste?
Alysia R.