BY QUEST NUTRITION #45 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Erythritol.
Contains less than 2% of the following: Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Contains: Almonds, Coconut and Milk Derived Ingredients.

Adriana V.
Ok, these aren't the greatest tasting bars ever, but quality protein bars often leave some flavoring to be desired. As protein bars, these are the tastiest I've ever had. They aren't as good as BSN Syntha 6 powders, but they are portable, reasonably flavored, and provide serious protein and a full-feeling that you won't get from better tasting, high-sugar and carb alternatives. For nutrition, these are great, and I will buy them again. If you're looking for a cookies and cream Clif bar, though, look elsewhere. These are really protein bars, not sugary flavor-focused bars like Clif and Luna. They will, however, keep you full as a meal replacement.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I'm a fan of tons of different protein bars, so after getting a coupon for Quest bars, I decided to try one out. Looking at the flavor options at the store, the cookies and cream sounded like the tastiest choice. The taste and texture was not the greatest, but not the worst either - I've had bars that were similar. Then a while later, the awful stomach cramps started. I don't know what terrible thing is in these bars, but my body was not liking it at all. The stomach issues lasted about a day. It was not fun. I'm glad that I only bought one bar to try it out instead of purchasing a whole pack. Never again.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Cookies and crean i believe is the best flavor that quest bar has approach, this bars are suuuper genious thay carry barely sugar sodium is not that bad and 20g of protein many people review about them because of how incredible they are, but on my humble opinion do not take them everyday beware of chemcals, on tip of that they are simply genious i like to put them for a few seconds on the microwave
Taylor C.
Wauwatosa, WI
This Quest Bar is the answer to my prayers. I have such a sweet tooth, but don't want all the empty calories.The Cookies and Creme flavor tastes great, gives me so many vitamins and nutrients, and has 21 grams of protein to sustain my hunger and promote recovery after my workouts. The macro-nutrients are about as good as a protein bar can get. Worth every penny. Would highly recommend.
Chelsea B.
Chanhassen, MN
Quest is my ultimate favorite protein bars! And this cookies and cream flavor is awesome! I love that it has BIG chunks of cookies and the actual protein doesn’t taste chalky like some protein bars.. quest does a good job of making good interesting flavors. Such high protien! Just be careful cause if you let them sit too long they do get pretty hard.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
These are my favorite protein bars.  They taste pretty decent and they are healthy unlike a lot of protein bars.  I love that you can find them everywhere now, I used to only find them in GNC and Vitamin Shop.  If you are looking for a protein bar thats healthy but doesn't taste awful, than try any of the Quest Bars
Christi D.
Hereford
I love quest bars. They fill you up and are great life savers when you are in need of a healthier snack or need more protein in your diet. I enjoy that they do not have soy protein like most protein bars. The cookie and cream bars help me when I'm craving cookies and taste good enough to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Miya! N.
Berkeley
If you have a massive appetite, these are great. I don't, however, and after I eat one I'm left feeling a little sick. They're a bit overly sweet, too. They are really healthy, though, and the texture is great- they're chewy and soft. In my opinion, they're not worth the price.
Amanda W.
I used to eat these all of the time. They are definitely an acquired taste but they are really great when working out and trying to gain muscle. I stopped eating these because there is a significant amount of fiber in these bars and it was starting to really upset my stomach.
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
These are pretty tasty but they're density and chewiness make my jaw very sore. I usually purchase them from any health store for 2.99. Unfortunately, they contain erythritol which is a low-calorie sweetener which causes vasodilation. The widening of blood vessels can cause migraines. If Quest bars made their products with better ingredients: no soy, no gluten and no low-calorie sweeteners and paired it with their high protein content and great flavour I would buy these again.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA
I've tried quest bars in the past and weren't too fond of them, but I'm kind of interested in trying this flavor . Is it any good ?
Kimberly C.
Wall Township, NJ
I often have issues with the texture of these type of bars? Do they have the same texture as other protein bars?
Taylor L.
Do these taste just like cookies and cream or is the protein a distinct taste?
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Does this bar have a weird taste?
Alysia R.