BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Erythritol.
Contains less than 2% of the following: Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Contains: Almonds, Coconut and Milk Derived Ingredients.

Buy on Amazon
ashlyn h.
alabama
Quest’s protein bars are some of my favorite post-workout snacks. The cookies and cream flavor is always my go-to! It’s one of the best flavors in my opinion! I’ve heard that some people don’t like the texture, so I have a solution! Microwave about 15 seconds and it’s more chewy and melty. My preferred method is pop it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes. TASTES JUST LIKE A COOKIE!! 😍
Brandi T.
Quest Cookies and Cream is my favorite flavor from the protein bar selection Quest offers. Texture wise, it's a normal protein bar. It was softer and smoother than most. Not too sticky either. The bar has protein and fiber which is benefit to a nutritious diet. Also, has a low amount of sugar and carbs compared to other protein bars.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
These are my favorite protein bars.  They taste pretty decent and they are healthy unlike a lot of protein bars.  I love that you can find them everywhere now, I used to only find them in GNC and Vitamin Shop.  If you are looking for a protein bar thats healthy but doesn't taste awful, than try any of the Quest Bars
Kayla A.
Alcoa
It definitely is a thick shake. I add more water than what is recommended because I do not like my protein so thick it is hard to enjoy. The small chocolate cookie bites make this a sweet treat if you are craving some cookies and milk. I prefer chocolate but this is my second favorite flavor.
Amanda W.
I used to eat these all of the time. They are definitely an acquired taste but they are really great when working out and trying to gain muscle. I stopped eating these because there is a significant amount of fiber in these bars and it was starting to really upset my stomach.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I enjoy quest protein bars because they are easy to find at walmart and they are inexpensive. I dislike them because they are not very low calorie. I would repurchase them again because they are easy to find locally. The flavor is great! I would recommend these to others.
Mackenzi B.
I was expecting this to taste decent. But something about it tasted really bad. I couldn't even finish one bar. I made myself try to eat at least half of it in hope that it would get better but I couldn't finish it. I'm bummed because I thought i would really like this.
Marina M.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I don’t mind the quest bars! I’ll eat them when I have nothing really around in a pinch. The cookies and cream flavor is probably one of the better ones out there! They’re sometimes chalky and heavy but great before or after the gym or activity to boost energy!
Barbara V.
Weston , FL
these bars are super good, and you can get super rich in several pharmacies as in several gym, when you have hunger and you do not want to eat trinket I recommend you try these bars are super good, my favorite bar is cookies and cream
Lily J.
An aquired taste; this is the first Quest bar I ever tried and I thought it tasted like cardboard. However, as I started to eat more flavors, I began to like them all way more and I became used to the sugar alternative taste of this bar. I now appreciate its amazing macros!
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA
I've tried quest bars in the past and weren't too fond of them, but I'm kind of interested in trying this flavor . Is it any good ?
Kimberly C.
River Vale, NJ
I often have issues with the texture of these type of bars? Do they have the same texture as other protein bars?
Taylor L.
Do these taste just like cookies and cream or is the protein a distinct taste?
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Does this bar have a weird taste?
Alysia R.