QUEST NUTRITION Coconut Cashew Protein Bar uploaded by Niki M.QUEST NUTRITION Coconut Cashew Protein Bar uploaded by Niki M.QUEST NUTRITION Coconut Cashew Protein Bar uploaded by Aline S.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Erythritol, Dried Coconut, Natural Flavors, Cashews, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Contains: Almonds, Cashews, Coconut and Milk Derived Ingredients

• I absolutely love coconut but I'm not a big fan of cashew...4 Answers
  • I've been curious about these..are they the best as claim...3 Answers
  • Does it test well ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gina H.
Anacortes
Quest is one of my favorite bars! It’s often a snack when I’m watching my calorie and sugar intake. All the flavors are amazing! This one is one of my favorite as it has nuts. The price is on point compared to other bars and is a must try!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
i really hoped i would like this flavor because i love coconut, but, i wasnt impressed. it was ok, and if i found them on sale i would buy more, but if im paying full price i will definitely opt for a different flavor. i guess i expected more of an almond joy taste which is probably ridiculous on my part since it says nothing about chocolate on the package
Dave B.
I love quest bars and this is a decent flavor - it tastes only a little bit like coconut which is nice since that can get rich. Cashew is the dominant flavor - it almost tastes roasted. Cookies and cream is probably the best flavor though.
Michelle W.
Topeka, KS
My husband and I regularly eat Quest bars for breakfast on the run. I like this coconut flavor, but my husband doesn't. Our favorites are the chocolate chip cookie dough, the white chocolate raspberry, the blueberry muffin, and the s'more.
Amber M.
New Salisbury , IN
Absolutely love these yummy pick me up protein bars before my work out plus they help kick those sweet tooth cravings. They are supper reasonably priced and can be found at your local Walmart or at your local health food store!! 😋
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
This is my favorite bar of all, I love quest bar, I eat it like my afternoon snack before going to the gym, I love they don't have high percent of sugar and they have too much protein! Highly recommended to fitness people
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
I really wanted to like this but I couldn't. I put the bar into my mouth to take a bite and when I took a breath in, the taste in my mouth was terrible. I finished the bar because I didn't want to waste it but the taste was just terrible. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Holly V.
Boston, MA
This is the most underrated Quest bar flavor. It's delicious. I buy Quest bars all the time, and like to keep it interesting with a variety of flavors. I think the bars have great nutrition AND great taste. They're portable, etc. I only wish they were cheaper!
Victor H.
Doral, FL
I bought this bar when it went on sale in my local supermarket. The taste has faint coconut taste and you can feel the nuttiness. However it's not my favorite bar because neither flavor shines through. Overall a good bar if you are low carb just not my first choice when it comes to Quest bars
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
I love any thing with coconut !!!!! I'm in love 😋it adorable but sometime pricey, I bought this at Walmart food a good deal. the ingredients seem natural. I recommend !
Alexis P.
I absolutely love coconut but I'm not a big fan of cashews....Does it have a strong taste or does the coconut cover it up?
Megan L.
I've been curious about these..are they the best as claimed?
Sam G.
I have heard that quest has the best protein bars. Is this true? I had heard they are they best quality as well as taste.
Elsa C.
Calexico, CA
Is this supposed to be a soft bar or hard one? How chewy is it?
Stefanie B.