BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

• Does the cinnamon roll part of these taste too artificial...3 Answers
  • Can you taste the protein in these bars? 2 Answers
  • I want to try these protein bars is this one of the bette...3 Answers
Carmen K.
Seward
I was introduced to these bars by a gym friend. They are wonderful! They don't have the chalky taste that many bars have, and the sweetness doesn't have that chemical taste that others can have. I always have at least one in my car for after gym visits or for a sweet tooth snack attack.
Bethany H.
The flavor of this bar was great! If you love cinnamon, this is a good choice. The con was no chunks are in this bar, and I found the texture a little too chewy. It felt like I was having to work really to get a bite. It is not my favorite, but I’m glad I tried it!
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
Not my favorite quest bar flavor. It just doesn't taste like a cinnamon roll. I feel like they could have added in some "icing" chunks or something to break up the chewiness. But for the sugar:protein ratio, these are awesome. Chocolate Chip cookie dough is definitely a better flavor.
Casey 💕.
Ontario, CA
Great ingredients and great for anybody watching sugar or carb intake. I love this flavor and the maple and waffle flavor as it makes me feel like I’m having a treat. I travel for work and always pack a couple of these just for a quick something sweet when I need it.
Nikki R.
Twin Falls
This quest bar is a pretty good one. I love quest bars, and I also love cinnamon, so I just had to give it a try. It tastes better than other cinnamon protein bars, because usually the taste of them is way too strong. Not with this one!
Emily E.
Boston, MA
While I like most of the quest bars, the cinnamon flavor of this variety is so strong that it can be a little overpowering. I think it would be better if it was a little less spicy and a little more sweet.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
I’m not a huge Quest bar fan due to the texture and taste, but this is my favorite flavor if I were to eat them. I think they are too expensive to taste the way they do, but I know some people really enjoy them. I would rather buy Complete Cookies, Luna Bars, or KIND Bars with the money.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
I love how much protein is in this bar. The cinnamon roll flavor is absolutely delicious. It has some nuts in it too, almost like it’s mimicking a pecan roll. I eat these in the morning sometimes when I need a quick breakfast.
Carissa A.
Definitely has that protein flavor but every quest bar I’ve ever had tastes better after being microwaved a few seconds. Low glycemic index is the main reason I eat these. They’re a little pricey, but worth it for a low carb snack.
Karen S.
Moncks corner, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Quest bars are great for their lack of sugar and low carb count. Also great when I run because they don’t have an outer chocolate coating that can melt. This flavor is not as good as some other flavors.
leah K.
Is this your favorite flavor or do you prefer another kind?
Paula F.
Vila Real, Vila Real
Do they taste good?
Arielle H.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite way to eat this flavor? I see so many recipes!
Lindsey K.
Does the cinnamon roll part of these taste too artificial or is it worth the price to buy in bulk?
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I want to try these protein bars is this one of the better flavors to try?