QUEST NUTRITION Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar uploaded by Nicole S.QUEST NUTRITION Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Peanuts, Water, Erythritol, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural Flavors, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

• Is this a meal replacement bar or a snack bar? 1 Answers
  • Does this have chunks of pb? Does it compare well to any ...2 Answers
  • Is this bar really good..?5 Answers
Bethany H.
I am a frequent Quest Bar customer, and decided to try this flavor for something new. Overall, I liked this flavor, but missed the chunks of some other quest flavors. I would recommend if you want a smoother protein bar without the chunks found in flavors like s’mores and cookie dough
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
I love Quest bars. I first noticed them while working at Smoothie King. Customers would come in and buy fistfuls of Quest Bars. I started adding them into my post-workout snacks, or just as a supplement if I'd had a particularly busy day at work. The texture is not too gritty or "fake" tasting like other protein/meal replacement bars. The peanut butter chocolate flavor is my absolute favorite. It tastes decadent and like real peanut butter! I take Quest Bars on hiking trips, to work, on roadtrips -basically anywhere!
Katie K.
I love the convenience of protein bars. Quest bars are my favorite! The calories are reasonable, they’re low sugar, and low carb. Of all the flavors, chocolate peanut butter is my favorite. But honestly, they’re all enjoyable!
Alicia C.
Newburgh , IN
Can’t say enough about all the Quest bars. I bought mine at our local gym one day bc I needed a snack. There’s nothing else to compare it to! I love all the flavors and highly recommend to others any chance I get!
Abby P.
I have been eating low carb for about six months now and have tried a few different flavors of Quest's bars. This one is my favorite. Although I don't get them very often since they are rather expensive (usually $2.50-$3 apiece at my local Kroger), sometimes I will get a couple if they are on sale. They are quite filling and do fine to stop my belly from growling while at work when I don't have time for a full meal.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I am a fan of Quest Bars because they fit into my new Weight Watchers lifestyle, and I don't feel guilty when eating them. But they also taste pretty good, and I don't feel like I'm eating a diet bar. They're good for throwing in the purse to eat in a food crisis!
Nicole S.
Wildwood, MO
This is the new smash peanut butter chocolate brownie bar but apparently it's not in the system yet!? Either way, it's sooo good. A little higher in carbs but still worth the splurge. Microwaved for fifteen seconds and I was in heaven. Try one or five of them.
Kaitlin S.
I am not a protein bar fan, but these changed my outlook on them! They are a little more expensive, but they are worth the money! They keep me filled for a little while and it has a great taste to it! Most of the other brands have no taste or don’t taste good. Would recommend for anyone to buy!
Brittany L.
Boston
QUEST NUTRITION Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar it is not the greatest. This bar has a very chalky taste and not good peanut butter flavor. Definitely feels like you’re eating protein powder. I would not buy this again and I’m hesitant to buy any other quest bars.
Shelby H.
Dawson Spgs, KY
This is a decent protein bar. It’s loaded with fiber. It’s pricey.. to me, the flavor isn’t bad but the texture is just meh. It’s a very filling snack and could possibly replace a meal but I don’t purchase very often because the price doesn’t seem worth it.
Johana  M.
Laredo, TX
Is this bar really good..?
Deanna G.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I have been wanting to try these bars, but I am unsure if I will like them. I love the s'mores bars and like cookie dough. Please let me know what this bar is comparable to. TIA
Christy C.
Saint Edward, NE
Does this have chunks of pb? Does it compare well to any candy bars?
Abby B.
Ottawa, Oh
Is this a meal replacement bar or a snack bar?

Bed Bath & Beyond