BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Peanuts, Water, Erythritol, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural Flavors, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Buy on Walmart
Bethany H.
I am a frequent Quest Bar customer, and decided to try this flavor for something new. Overall, I liked this flavor, but missed the chunks of some other quest flavors. I would recommend if you want a smoother protein bar without the chunks found in flavors like s’mores and cookie dough
Alicia C.
Can’t say enough about all the Quest bars. I bought mine at our local gym one day bc I needed a snack. There’s nothing else to compare it to! I love all the flavors and highly recommend to others any chance I get!
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I am a fan of Quest Bars because they fit into my new Weight Watchers lifestyle, and I don't feel guilty when eating them. But they also taste pretty good, and I don't feel like I'm eating a diet bar. They're good for throwing in the purse to eat in a food crisis!
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
Quest bars are a staple for my low-carb diet. They’re easy to carry, easy to store, and tasty to eat! I wish they cost less, but if you purchase the 12 pack it’s more cost effective. I haven’t had a flavor that I haven’t enjoyed, but they sometimes have a chalky aftertaste.
Clayton C.
Great snack to get some food if you’re not wanting a full meal. The best part is that it’s a healthy snack but tastes unhealthy