QUEST NUTRITION Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder uploaded by April S.QUEST NUTRITION Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder uploaded by Heather C.QUEST NUTRITION Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder uploaded by Shawnta W.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

We've transformed casein and whey protein isolates into impossibly delicious flavors that are distinctly Quest. Shake up Quest Protein Powder with 8oz of water for a decadent post-workout shake or use it as a #CookClean ingredient swap to transform a carb-heavy cheat into a protein-reach treat. Quest Protein Powder has an incredibly high protein-to-calories percentage because we don't add unnecessary ingredients. It's just amazing taste and excellent nutrition.

Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate), Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Natural Flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia), Salt, Sucralose.

• Where can I this? I thought they only made protein bars I...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new protein powder and someone I work with ...1 Answers
  • How good does this shake taste, because the one I have ta...1 Answers
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Quest! I am a HUGE fan of their QUEST NUTRITION Peanut Butter Jelly Protein Bar and I have recently fallen in love with their protein powder! I have tried so far QUEST NUTRITION Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder and it was delicious! Very surprised and happy with the taste and with the consistency. It wasn’t too thick and chalky like most protein powders. I really enjoyed this and would like to try more from their Protein Powder line!
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
LOVE this protein. This is the only protein I use and it tastes good even though it is low in sugar. I always order it off Amazon because I save a couple bucks. I mix one scoop with 8oz of water and it is the perfect consistency. It is also really good to make meal replacement shakes with!
Catherine C.
Indianapolis
I love this stuff! It does not have that chalk flavor/texture that some protein powders have. I typically add unsweetened almond milk as the liquid medium so it adds more calcium and not more sugar. Such a refreshing post workout treat!
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
If you are wanting to get into drinking protein shakes, but are afraid they will taste bad. Well, look no further because Quest Protein is fantastic! I'm usually pretty picky about the protein powder I use because a lot of them can taste gross or be grainy.

Quest protein powder tastes like a chocolate shake! I don't even feel like I'm drinking a protein type supplement. The vanilla one and the caramel one are great as well. I would recommend anyone to try these!
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
This powder is very good! I didn't like the taste of a lot of the other powders I tried because they all had a bad after taste. With this one though, it actually tastes like a chocolate drink and it fills me up
Cherry B.
Baltimore, MD
I like this protein shake very much. Its so energizing after you do your exercise. And even i dont exercise i still drink them and i fell great every after i drink them.
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
I work 2nd shift and usually have this for dinner when I get home. Other brands are loaded with sugar or they have a funny aftertaste, this brand has a wonderful taste and a lot less sugar. It's a great price as well! $20 at my local Walmart. I don't use protein powder as part of a weight lifting/exercise regimen so I can't really say if it helps in that respect. I do know that drinking this shake keeps me satisfied and full. From that perspective I would say it's a great addition to your pantry if you're trying to feel lighter.
Elise R.
West Chester, PA
I haven't tried a bunch of protein powder but I do really like this brand.  The chocolate milkshake flavor is SO good.  Its not to sweet and not too protein tasting.  I love using it for a protein shake after the gym or making a smoothie with it as well.  I would recommend this to anyone that needs just good, basic protein powder.
Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
Out of all the protein powders I’ve tried, this one tastes the best. It doesn’t leave a nasty, chalky feeling in your mouth. It really tastes like a chocolate milkshake..but healthier with protein. I’d drink this all day long if I could!
Tatum P.
Definitely my favorite protein shake yet! I put it in a cup with a blender ball and it always ends up perfect, not clumpy at all. Great flavor. Also I order on Amazon for a great price.
Kelsey G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
How is the taste and consistency of this protein powder? I've been looking for a protein powder to use a meal replacement or as a snack during the day when I'm rushed.
Roxanne Y.
What's your favorite way to eat or drink this?
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
I've tried protein powder before and I just don't like the taste at all. I realize of course it's not going to taste exactly like chocolate but does it it at least not taste like straight protein?
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Where can I this? I thought they only made protein bars I want to try them
Allie B.
Atlanta, GA
What foods do you normally mix this with?