BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Unsweetened Chocolate, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sea Salt, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Contains almonds and milk-derived ingredients.

Tina P.
Oregon City, OR
Another favorite protein bar, love the flavor of this bar. Quest does it right with macros, my only complaint is the texture, but the flavor over powers that. I heat mine up just a smidge and it feels like your'e eating dessert!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
Me and my grandpa tried this chocolate chip cookie dough quest bar! We liked it! The texture is grainy due to the fiber, but the taste is good. It tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough, almost like a cakey chocolate chip cookie. It tastes better than the quest mint chocolate bar, I think!
Jhoanna P.
Pasadena, CA
The #Chocolate Chip #Cookie Dough flavor for this #QueastBar is one of the better tasting compared to other brands' similar flavor. Best part, it's gluten free. Just eating half, it takes my hunger.
Samantha E.
Probably one of the best ones I've tried so far. You still get some of the protein blend taste, but chocolate seems to help with it. I warmed this one up and it was good.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
Quest bars are amazing and this one is particularly awesome. It looks and tastes just like cookie dough, yet it is packed with nutrients and protein. It's definitely more $ than a candy bar, but well worth it.
Livvy L.
This bar is so good. I had just one bite and it tasted just like sweet cookie dough. Especially with the actually chunks of chocolate in it. It's just perfect.
Emily W.
River Falls
Quest has done a nice job of putting to get her a snack that is safe for many dieters: paleo, keto, thm, the flavor isn’t always perfect but good in a pinch
Maggie C.
Cincinnati, OH
These quest bars are so yummy! perfect for on the go , or just snacking when you have a sweet tooth! I love the mint choc chip and cookie dough flavors!
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Quest bars. I feel like I am eating something unhealthy because it is so good. Definitely feeds a sugar craving.
Jackie D.
Simi Valley, CA
Best after practice snack! I love how it seemed like s candy bar, but it was protein! So delicious! I kept the pack in my car for access all the time!