BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Unsweetened Chocolate, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sea Salt, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Contains almonds and milk-derived ingredients.

Holly H.
Winchester, KY
The OG of Quest flavors. If you’re trying to sell someone on enjoying quest bars, this is the flavor to give them. It has almost no detectable amount of artificial aftertaste, and it really does taste like a chewy chocolate chip cookie! The price isn’t bad, especially compared to other protein bars out there. Pro tip: warm it up in the over for a few minutes to enhance the fresh baked cookie aesthetic!
Bethany H.
My favorite flavor of Quest bar! This is my go to flavor for the calories and flavor. I enjoy this bar with a cup of coffee after my workout or for a quick breakfast. For any cookie dough lover, this bar is worth the $2-3 price tag
Mindy B.
Favorite Quest Bar flavor. Stick it in the microwave for 15 seconds and it tastes much better. Don’t expect a sweet treat- it’s a protein bar. Has a funny after taste but good easy way to get some fiber and protein in when you’re busy or on the go.
Bekka H.
Oceanside, CA
Since being on a low carb diet, these bars are perfect for a quick sweet snack! They are a little pricey but they taste pretty good! These are my favorite ones by far!
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
Quest is by far my favorite of all of the granola bars and protein bars however they do still have the protein taste to them. My favorite flavors the birthday cake that just came out recently but the chocolate chip cookie dough is a close second.
Erika G.
Frankfort, KY
By far my favorite protein bar on the go. I love to put mine in the microwave for 10 seconds and it's the most delicious thing ever. Great way to get your protein in after a workout. I purchase these regularly.
Ashley C.
Whenever I need a pick me up I go with this. It is so yummy and satisfying. I am a first time user and I think it is delicious. I buy this at any store that carries it. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Not the best tasting because it is PACKED with protein. Still better tasting to me than a lot of the protein bars though. It is also pretty expensive for one little bar, but then again most protein bars are annoyingly expensive. I still eat them because they're a great source of protein with low calories which is kinda hard to come by.
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
Do yourself a favor and put this bad boy in the microwave for 30 seconds! It softens it up and brings out the flavor like you’d never believe. Quest bars are GREAT if you’re counting macros and they keep you full for hours. A bit on the expensive side, but worth I️t in my opinion.
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Quest Nutrition products! These protein bars are chock full of clean protein - with no added alcohols or sugars. These absolutely give me the boost I need to get through the day without. ravings and also sustain me through my workouts at the end of a long day.