BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Water, Natural Flavors, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Contains: Almonds and Milk Derived Ingredients

Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm reading other's reviews and scratching my head...did I get a bad one?  I was truly unimpressed with this bar, it was just a plain bar, no texture inside or outside and it tasted chemical-like.  I've had some of Quest's other bars and loved them but this one didn't hit the mark for me.  I thought it was so bad after a few bites I threw it away.  Maybe I'll have to give it another try.
Natalie C.
Conway, AR
Great flavor- tastes just like a chocolate brownie! This is what I reach for when I have an unbearable chocolate craving, the kind when nothing else except a gooey brownie will do. These satisfy that craving! Microwave for 10-15 seconds and you will be in gooey brownie heaven! Like the other quest bars I have reviewed, I am giving this one 4 stars rather than 5 due to the chemically smell and potential to cause bloating and gas.
erin k.
Amherst, OH
This wasn’t my favorite protein bar of all time as it had a cake chocolate protein taste that left an after taste. I must admit it was very filling though and didn’t leave me with any cravings. I bought mine at my local GNC and they were very affordable! I would recommend buying just one at a time to make sure you like the flavor before committing to a whole box.
Lindsey M.
I love these things! The best tasting protein bars ever! The only downside is that they are pricy at about $2 a bar. But if you can find a good deal they are great. They give you energy, taste like dessert, and are really healthy. Who can sat they ate chocolate while getting about 9 grams of protein and other healthy nutrients. Well you can if you get them. They come in a multitude of flavors and they are all amazing. They are a bit more firm that other protein bars but I like that. Totally recommend.
Kelsey T.
These taste like an actual brownie!! This is my favorite quest bar flavor. It helps keep my sweet tooth at bay. I love the amount of protein these bars offer, as well as they are low sugar! A lot of nutrition bars pack a lot of sugar for taste but quest doesn't do that. They can be a little expensive, you just have to do your research to find them at good cost (Walmart and other online retailers have them at the best price). They are also very good if you heat them in the microwave. Great for grabbing on the go for breakfast, lunch, etc.
Alison D.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite snack when craving a sweet treat is putting one of these bad boys in the microwave for a few seconds. It helps mask the “this is a protein bar taste” to “this is a yummy treat” I would recommend Quest bars to anyone upping their protein intake
Poba Z.
The chocolate bar is the only one Iike. These bars are very dense and difficult to eat. But it is healthy and the sugar is very low. Thus I warm it up a bit in the microwave and eat it with hot tea. It is a guilt free food for me.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I tried Quest Protein bar chocolate brownie recently at one of my friend's house, but I didn't like it much. The taste is little off for me. They left a after taste & are little too dry for me. Although they are quiet filling & good to have along while travelling or hiking. Also, they are quiet affordable. I won't be buying them again.
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
One of my favorite things to grab when I’m in a rush or just worked out! Flavor is so good and I’m excited to try other flavors. Lots of people have said great things about these and it really lived up to it so wprds. Id recommend! ESpecially if you’re active.
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
This is my favorite protein bar! They taste sooo good. I usually buy these from Trader Joe’s, and they’re not too expensive. Very high in protein and not too high in calories and very filling. Great in between meal snack.
Brittany H.
Canfield, OH
Does this flavor have that chalky/typical protein bar after taste?
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Are these worth the money?
Lilian C.
Round Rock, TX
What is your favorite Questbar flavor? Mine is Mocha😋
Amy K.
Valparaiso, IN
What is the best flavor?!
Meg B.
Kelseyville , Ca
I've always wanted to try these but can never find them, what stores has anyone else found them in?

back