BY QUEST NUTRITION

Regular cereal is made from grains. BEYOND cereal is made from protein! The Quest “Beyond Cereal” Bar has all the sweet, comforting crunch of a junk food cereal bar, but with the incredible nutritional profile you know you can expect from Quest. It’s a bar for the kid in all of us who loves cereal, but dares to GO AGAINST THE GRAIN. ALLULOSE: This is our first product using Allulose, a revolutionary sweetener found in nature that offers all the taste and texture of traditional sugar, but with only 1/10th of the calories! Watch the video below to learn more!

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Allulose‡, Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Natural Flavors, Butter, Water, Palm Kernel Oil. Contains less than 2% of the following: Erythritol, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin. ALLULOSE: This is our first product using Allulose, a revolutionary sweetener found in nature that offers all the taste and texture of traditional sugar, but with only 1/10th of the calories! Watch the video below to learn more!

Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
Stumbled across this bar at GNC while looking for some variety. I needed some crunch and sweetness and this was perfect. Not a bar I could do often but certainly great for a sweet tooth craving.
Frances W.
Arlington, VA
I thought I would really like these - they're less of a protein bar and more of a nice breakfast granola type bar with cool flaovrs. The flavor tastes like waffles and syrup, but it's a little too artificial and dry for my taste. I don't think they're bad by any means, I just don't think I would repurchase.
Bethany K.
Of the cereal bars by quest the waffle flavor is my favorite. I bought a mixed boxed in Amazon. Ok price. This isn't one of my favorite protein bars, but when im doing low carb and miss pancakes and waffles--this bar is my go to.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I loved these granola bars. the cinnamon roll flavor is the best. they make you feel less hungry and they’re super delicious. sometimes diet bars have a weird after taste but these are really sweet and hit the spot.
Baillie M.
Deville , LA
The waffle cereal bar is delicious. Probably my favorite protein bar. I usually have it as a quick breakfast, post workout, or as a sweet late night snack. It has more of a granola bar texture as well.
Andrew C.
Woodside, NY
Tasty at first but the flavor gets old quick, especially compared to the chocolate ones. I kinda feel like I have a film in my mouth after I eat them( hence the 4 stars instead of 5)
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Sarah F.
Liberty, MO
Ok, so I eat a ketogenic diet and really missed cereal and granola bars. The quest brand of cereal bars is AMAZING and this flavor is my fave. It uses allulose as a sweetener, which like sugar alcohols has little effect on your glucose levels. They taste great, and I think they are worth it as a treat despite the cost.
Natasha S.
Quest bars are one of my favorite protein bars, but when they came out with this line I was blown away! These bars are so tasty and they are very chewy. They are a little bit pricey but I am going to purchase them in a case rather than individually next time to get a better deal.
Laleh T.
These are so freaking delicious! They are a bit higher on the carbs than their other protein bars, however, these are perfect for a sugar craving. These bars are honestly better than some of the delicious sugar filled cereal bars from regular grocery stores. I only like to buy them one at a time cuz their addicting and having the 15 pack was far to dangerous hah
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
What is your favorite Quest bar flavor?