BY QUEST NUTRITION

Regular cereal is made from grains. BEYOND cereal is made from protein! The Quest “Beyond Cereal” Bar has all the sweet, comforting crunch of a junk food cereal bar, but with the incredible nutritional profile you know you can expect from Quest. It’s a bar for the kid in all of us who loves cereal, but dares to GO AGAINST THE GRAIN.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Allulose‡, Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Butter, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Natural Flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: Almonds, Erythritol, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin. ALLULOSE: This is our first product using Allulose, a revolutionary sweetener found in nature that offers all the taste and texture of traditional sugar, but with only 1/10th of the calories! Watch the video below to learn more!

• Do these actually taste good? I love the quest white choc...4 Answers
  • Are these quest bars similar to the cookies and cream bar...2 Answers
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
I love this product because it makes me feel like I'm eating cereal again. I usually don't eat cereal because it's full of sugar and feels like air to me. Eat, gone, repeat, still hungry.

This bar gives me that cereal feel but the extra protein provides more substance. I like the chocolate flavor and that this is perfect for a small snack at 110 cal. The chocolate flavor is just enough too. My only ask would be for it to be bigger but that's cause it's so good, I want more.
Brandi H.
Starkville, MS
These had a good consistency of a cereal bar, but the taste was so sweet I barely eat half of it. I have been keto for over year, so things taste really sweet to me. On keto your taste buds change and you become more aware of sweet things. The only way I could eat the box that I have is with peanut butter. Having something to curb my sweet craving every now and again it’s perfectly fine for my body, but I think I will be finding a new product to satiate that need. QUEST NUTRITION Cereal Protein Bar
Britney W.
Groton, MA
Quest nutrition is by far my favorite product. Very healthy for you, very filling, so many varieties & options. Tastes amazing no harsh chemicals. The downfall to quest nutrition products is it is extremely costly. I buy my quest products at the vitamin shoppe
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Super good and easy for people on the go! I work next to a hi health in a mall which means dangerous food court food is a temp I love to go and get these on busy days because they are super filling but not super high in calories and they don't make me feel gross after
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
Now I was skeptical in trying these since I don't care for the protein bars but omg am I glad I did!! These cereal bars are amazing and taste great!!! Not chalky at all and are a great addition to your diet!! These are great for people on the go and worth every penny!!
Melanie T.
I don't buy these too often, but my nutrition major friends recommended it after we worked out so I tried this flavor. It exceeded my expectations, and tastes better than a lot of other protein bars. Apparently the ingredients in them are better than most bars!
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
Great taste without all of the gross additives of other brands. Perfect for a quick snack on the go or a fuel up before a workout. I got a few free samples last year at a gym expo and loved them. A little pricey but good quality.
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
This is a great snack if you're looking for something to take the edge off of your hunger AND be around 100 calories with protein. I wouldn't say these are great if you're really looking at protein intake but these are great for most people as a snack.

I tried both the chocolate and the cinnamon one and by far prefer the chocolate flavor. I often want to eat cereal but don't because cereal's usually full of sugar and leaves me hungry (one portion of cereal is tiny also). This cereal bar tastes just like cereal (albeit a little sweet) and it's perfect for satisfying my craving.

110cal - 4.5F/17C/12P <--not bad. Although there is 3g of saturated fat. But there's also 7g of fiber! Sugar at 8g isn't as high as I would've thought either. According to their packaging, there's 2g net carbs FYI

I'd definitely recommend these as a quick "better" snack. They really do taste like cereal and hit that cereal craving.
Ally L.
Indianapolis, IN
Best nutrition label you can ever get from a protein bar! Their products don't taste like those normal disgusting whey bars. They actually taste like chocolate, etc.
Sandra J.
It tastes like a cookie! Sugar was at 8 and I read the label bc it had a funky after taste. So in my sleuthing, I think it's sucralose and blah blah blah--I'm not quitting sucralose (in my coffee, in my soda etc). I think the culprit may also b allulose and so here's a new ingredient that I will research. They write that it's not processed like sugar but FDA makes them include it that way. I'm new to quest and I know it has intense fans. I think they are pricy so I'll probably stick to detour bars. My fave is zone balance. Unfortunately there's so much sugar in them I might as well just have a snickers!
Jessica D.
Do these actually taste good? I love the quest white chocolate raspberry! Also I have heard that you can break them apart and put in milk like cereal, has anyone actually done this and if so is it any good?
Fabiola L.
Astoria, NY
Are these quest bars similar to the cookies and cream bars? I have tried the chocolate chip cookie dough and I wanted to find an alternative to switch every now and then.