BY QUEST NUTRITION

Regular cereal is made from grains. BEYOND cereal is made from protein! The Quest “Beyond Cereal” Bar has all the sweet, comforting crunch of a junk food cereal bar, but with the incredible nutritional profile you know you can expect from Quest. It’s a bar for the kid in all of us who loves cereal, but dares to GO AGAINST THE GRAIN.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Allulose‡, Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Butter, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Natural Flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: Almonds, Erythritol, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin. ALLULOSE: This is our first product using Allulose, a revolutionary sweetener found in nature that offers all the taste and texture of traditional sugar, but with only 1/10th of the calories! Watch the video below to learn more!

• Do these actually taste good? I love the quest white chocolate ra...4 Answers
  • Are these quest bars similar to the cookies and cream bars? I hav...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
Great taste without all of the gross additives of other brands. Perfect for a quick snack on the go or a fuel up before a workout. I got a few free samples last year at a gym expo and loved them. A little pricey but good quality.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is a great snack if you're looking for something to take the edge off of your hunger AND be around 100 calories with protein. I wouldn't say these are great if you're really looking at protein intake but these are great for most people as a snack.

I tried both the chocolate and the cinnamon one and by far prefer the chocolate flavor. I often want to eat cereal but don't because cereal's usually full of sugar and leaves me hungry (one portion of cereal is tiny also). This cereal bar tastes just like cereal (albeit a little sweet) and it's perfect for satisfying my craving.

110cal - 4.5F/17C/12P <--not bad. Although there is 3g of saturated fat. But there's also 7g of fiber! Sugar at 8g isn't as high as I would've thought either. According to their packaging, there's 2g net carbs FYI

I'd definitely recommend these as a quick "better" snack. They really do taste like cereal and hit that cereal craving.
Sandra J.
It tastes like a cookie! Sugar was at 8 and I read the label bc it had a funky after taste. So in my sleuthing, I think it's sucralose and blah blah blah--I'm not quitting sucralose (in my coffee, in my soda etc). I think the culprit may also b allulose and so here's a new ingredient that I will research. They write that it's not processed like sugar but FDA makes them include it that way. I'm new to quest and I know it has intense fans. I think they are pricy so I'll probably stick to detour bars. My fave is zone balance. Unfortunately there's so much sugar in them I might as well just have a snickers!
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Holy moly, this cinnamon roll cereal bar is a game changer! Quest really nailed it with these new bars. It's delightfully sweet without being over the top, and they even captured that sort of gritty, sugary goodness of the icing on a cinnamon roll! With 12g of protein and only 8g sugar (and 7g fiber!) these are such an amazing answer to my voracious sweet tooth. Unfortunately, they're a bit cost-prohibitive for eating on the regular, but they'll definitely be a tasty treat once in a while!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park , TX
Y'all I was literally shook when I ate this. It was so delicious and you can't even taste the protein. I have been waiting for a protein bar that tastes amazing for so long and it's finally here. They are kinda expensive but honestly it is totally worth it I bought a whole box after trying one.
Amy T.
I tried Quest Cereal Protein Bar in Waffle and Cinammon Bun.  First, Waffle:  I was excited to try this unusual flavor, but was disappointed.  It didn't even taste like maple, much less waffle.  It tasted like kid's sugary cereal made into a bar--not BAD, but not what I was looking for.  Cinammon Bun was pretty good, although I tasted regular cinammon flavor more than anything sweet.  Sugar content is not as bad as many other bars.   Edit:  I tried the chocolate flavor and liked that the best of the three.
Melissa P.
I have a free sample from sample source of the cinnamon roll flavored bar. It's delicious! It tastes a lot like a cinnamon roll just crunchier. I do find there's a slight protein sort of flavor but the sweetness hides it pretty well. I actually thought there'd be more sugar in this but 8 g is pretty huh for a small cereal bar I guess. Either way this tastes good and I feel full. Getting this sample has not affected my opinion.
Dianne G.
Long Beach, CA
SO GOOD! I think the regular protein bars from Quest are better than most but these cereal bars are above and beyond.

I love the texture and the taste. Sugar is very low but does not compromise the flavor. The chocolate flavor is a treat!!! The waffle one tastes more like maple syrup but not complaining about it, it's still very good for a sweet, healthier snack.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
The Quest Nutrition cereal bars are delicious. I like the texture better than regular quest bars bc these are more crunchy. The Oreo flavor is really good and they also have a flavor that tastes like waffles and syrup that's even better. Aside from tasting great, these bars are packed with protein and healthy carbs!
Cassie P.
I requested the Quest Beyond Cereal Bar in Chocolate to receive as a free sample from another site, but received the Cinnamon Roll flavor for free. It tasted pretty good and had a nice texture. I love that the bar is only 110 calories with 12g of protein. Unfortunately, I felt the cinnamon flavor was overpowering and left a very sweet (not in a good way) aftertaste. I would not purchase this flavor, but would consider trying another flavor.
Jessica D.
Do these actually taste good? I love the quest white chocolate raspberry! Also I have heard that you can break them apart and put in milk like cereal, has anyone actually done this and if so is it any good?
Fabiola L.
Astoria, NY
Are these quest bars similar to the cookies and cream bars? I have tried the chocolate chip cookie dough and I wanted to find an alternative to switch every now and then.