QUEST NUTRITION Blueberry Muffin Protein Bar uploaded by Kenisha B.QUEST NUTRITION Blueberry Muffin Protein Bar uploaded by Tami A.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber , Almonds, Water, Cocoa Butter, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Dried Blueberries, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Sucralose, Baking Soda, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia), Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum.

CONTAINS: Milk-Derived Ingredients and Almonds.

Kenisha B.
Stoughton
These protein bars are pretty decent. It was my first time trying them. I liked this flavor much more than the other ones I've tried. They are rather healthy and that's the best part. However, you do need a bottle of water to help get it down.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Blueberry muffins are one of my favorite foods and I could eat one every day if they weren’t so bad for you. Which is why I love this flavor of quest bar because I feel like they have captured the flavor of the muffin in a healthier option. The chunks within the bar are a really nice addition.
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
I love Quest bars! This blueberry flavor is so good! Not exactly a blueberry muffin, but pretty damn close! Sweet blueberry chunks with a more oatmeal flavor all around. Have repurchased them already!
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
Although these bars are good for you and I do manage to choke them down they however can be gross! Hey fulfill and are good for an in the Go breakfast! I do buy them every once in awhile. But you definitely have to get you to the chalky taste! I would only recommends these to people who are serious about their nutrition because if you are not do not torture yourself trying to eat this!!
Alyssa K.
Austin
I’m not a big protein person, but these bars have changed the game for me. There are little chunks of vanilla and cookie that curb your sweet tooth while also masking that less than great protein mix taste.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
sooo yummy, seriously, i could eat these for breakfast and not have a single regret. i dont feel like this one has any fake, chalky, extra-health food taste to it which is always nice. the blueberrys are a little tart like real berries so if you dont like that you may not like this particular flavor
Tami A.
marysville, WA
It’s all about muffin chunks for this bar, though they’re definitely not real muffin chunks. This bar has a huge floury graham characteristic with notes of sweet and tart blueberry. Muffins are one of my favorite breakfasts and I really miss them. Thanks quest!
hailey p.
Trumbull
i’m on a low carb high protein diet and this is my favorite bar for whenever i have to grab a bite to eat and go !!! it tastes amazing and not too protein-y at all. i’m in love 😍 (downside: $2.49 a bar !!! that’s nuts)
Britan D.
This one is obviously very different from Quest's previous attempts with berries—anyone who enjoys blueberries, and especially a good blueberry muffin, is likely to fall in love with this bar. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of blueberries.
Kristina C.
Lake Mary, FL
Quest bars can have a slightly chalky taste to them, but this one isn't as bad. It's my go to protein bar with 20 plus grams of protein. Try heating them up to make them taste even better!
Maria P.
Doral, FL
How about the taste of these bars?
Annabelle F.
Nokomis, FL
Are there chunks of blueberry in the bars?

back