BY QUEST NUTRITION

Quest Protein Chips revolutionized snack food, offering a delicious, savory way to #CrunchClean. This new version of Protein Chips (what we're calling Protein Chips 2.0) changes the game again! The new formula has even more protein in every bite, an improved taste, and a crunchy texture that'll make you swear you're munching on junk food. We hope you like Chips 2.0 as much as we do! Get ready to revolutionize snack time all over again.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Psyllium Husk, Salt. Contains less than 2% of the following: Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Spices, Paprika Extract (Color), Yeast Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors.

Kassie :.
Haslet
The QUEST NUTRITION BBQ Protein Chips are delicious for anyone (especially if your keto!!) they have an average of 3 grams of carbs per bag, and at most 1 gram of sugar. They are a little bit pricey but overall so worth it!! I would defiantly recommend if your keto, paleo, or any low carb/ sugar diet!
Alma V.
LAVEEN, AZ
I recently underwent weight loss surgery and been seeking out low carb, high protein snack options. I came across these the other day at Walmart and picked up these BBQ flavor ones and a Sour Cream and Cheddar (?) ones, the cheddar ones, yuck! BUT THESE...omg, these are good! Tee was no funky after taste, they were nice and crunchy and the BBQ flavor was on point. They had a little kick to them which was very welcomed. The bag was $2.49 for 1.125 oz which was a little high but I haven't found anything with this much protein to satisfy my cravings. Tore these up!
Julia W.
Roseville, CA
Having had weight loss surgery I do not eat potato chips. I was really missing the crunch of a good salty snack or even a side with lunch. I found Quest BBQ protein chips. I am in love. They have a wonderful flavor and are crispy just like regular chips. The consistency takes a little getting used to, but the flavor is so good, it doesn’t take long. The nutrition value is great as well! Thanks @questnutrition QUEST NUTRITION BBQ Protein Chips
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I seriously love this for my Keto diet! I love bbq crisps that finding this as a replacement when I need that crunch was perfect. 2g net carbs per bag, I usually split the bag to two meals and consider it more of a once a week treat. Has an aftertaste that can be ignored if the chip urge is strong but you don’t want to break
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
I love that these are only 2g carbs for the entire bag! I am so satisfied by them! These are not something I can eat alone but I love to use them for yummy Keto dips. I also sneak these into restraints so I can dip them in a spin artichoke dip and still be Keto! 👌🏻
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
I am a huge ship snacker so for me to have something that is within my keto friendly lifestyle and to satisfy my snack have it it's like a marriage made in heaven!
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
I love these the new recipe is crispy and crunchy and it’s perfect when you need a hit of salt.
I prefer to crush them and use them as a breading! I can add extra protein to any dish!
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
If you love crunch foods and you’re watching how many carbs you intake, these are a decent substitute. I’m not a big fan on anything protein other than actually meat but it’s definitely not the worst kind I’ve tried.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Alert! These are not "chips" in the common sense. That being said if you are on a low carb high protein diet or are just looking for healthier swaps to junk food, these will hit the mark. I like them paired with my lunch as an indulgent side without ruining my daily macros.
Brianna P.
Richmond, VA
These. Are. So. Good. Whoever thought it was a good idea to invent protein chips is genius! These are such a nice break from sweet protein powders and protein bars. The bbq taste is just right and the chips have the perfect crunchy texture. Pick some up soon!