BY QUEST NUTRITION

Quest bars are the perfect nutrition bar for anyone looking to get top quality protein while dropping some carbs from their diet. They're as delicious and convenient as a candy bar, while maintaining all of the nutrition of a carefully prepared meal... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna B.
Louisville, KY
These quest bars are the best flavors of protein/meal bars ever. They taste pretty good and they’re low in carbs and sugar so they’re perfect if you’re trying to watch what you eat! They’re great for after a work out, and they taste even better if you microwave them for 5-10 seconds!
Brenna M.
Foodie Expert
Quest Bars are delicious and their nutrition label is on point. I really like the cookies & cream- there are LOTS of big cookie chunks which are great. The chocolate chunk is a bit underwhelming to me and it doesn't seem to have as much flavor as their
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
These quest bars are so delicious!! I would eat them everyday if I could afford the steep price of them. When I would run out and I would have to buy them at school or a convenience store they would be about $5-$7 dollars... that is quite pricey
Lindsey C.
Diamondhead , MS
I really wanted to love the quest bars. There was an incredible amount of hype and so many people were raving over it. However when I tasted the cookies and cream it tasted like artificial sugar. I couldn't even get through the bar. I tried it again a few months later and same thing.
Emily W.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
Quest bars are amazing for the low carb / high fat diet. They have very low net carbs and are a perfect way to address your sweet tooth. I would recommend them for anyone trying to watch their calories and carbs as they are all delicious!
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
I eat these for breakfast every day. They taste like you are cheating on your diet, but they have so much protein and fiber in them that they help start your day off right and keep you full until lunch.
Ariana F.
These are great on the go for me as an option or if I need a healthy snack after the gym. The flavors are also amazing and definitely satisfies my occasional sweet tooth. I really like that they offer the variety pack to change things up
Tiara S.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
First heard about these through an instagram page, her name is Jessica (@join_jessica_xo) and she SWORE by these. Put them in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds, put some halo ice cream on top and have a guilt free desert :)
Jessica W.
Lexington , KY
These are delicious on the go snacks. The cookies and Creme is my absolute favorite. The texture takes a little bit to get used to but I do enjoy them
Ally S.
Perfect grab and go. Meal replacement or large snack. Delicious, satisfying.. and you feel like you're cheating, when you're not.