Quest Nutrition Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Case of 12 2.12 oz uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

Chocolate and Peanut Butter...need we say more? Now you can get that amazing taste in an all natural, high protein (20 grams!) bar with none of the guilt! **Sweetened with Stevia and Erythritol.QuestBars are the perfect nutrition bar for anyone looking to get top quality protein while dropping some carbs from their diet. They're as delicious and convenient as a candy bar, while maintaining all of the nutrition of a carefully prepared meal that's packed with fiber to make you feel full and to help with digestion and weight loss. • Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Isomalto-Oligosaccharides* (100% Natural Prebiotic Fiber), Peanut Butter, Water, Erythritol, Cocoa, Peanuts, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Lo Han Guo, Stevia.* Isomalto-Oligosaccharides are 100% Natural Prebiotic Fibers derived from plant sources. • Gluten Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free see more...

• Does this have chunks of pb? Does it compare well to any candy bars?2 Answers
  • Is this bar really good..?5 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try these bars, but I am unsure if I will ...3 Answers
Quest Nutrition Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Case of 12 2.12 oz
  • "These are really good I feel like sometimes I don't like protein bars but these don't even taste like protein bars just a good candy!" in 7 reviews
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
I love Quest bars. I first noticed them while working at Smoothie King. Customers would come in and buy fistfuls of Quest Bars. I started adding them into my post-workout snacks, or just as a supplement if I'd had a particularly busy day at work. The texture is not too gritty or "fake" tasting like other protein/meal replacement bars. The peanut butter chocolate flavor is my absolute favorite. It tastes decadent and like real peanut butter! I take Quest Bars on hiking trips, to work, on roadtrips -basically anywhere!
Abby P.
I have been eating low carb for about six months now and have tried a few different flavors of Quest's bars. This one is my favorite. Although I don't get them very often since they are rather expensive (usually $2.50-$3 apiece at my local Kroger), sometimes I will get a couple if they are on sale. They are quite filling and do fine to stop my belly from growling while at work when I don't have time for a full meal.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
These are great protein bars to help me start the day! It keeps me full until lunch and helps me keep my calorie count low. I mostly eat these after an earl morning workout. but they're not a bad meal substitute- this flavor in particular is great because it doesn't taste artificial like some protein bars.
Erin J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I see these bars raved about by nutrition bloggers all the time and they're right. The bars are very filling and have a lot of protein while still tasting really good. The texture is a little weird but other than that they're good, and they aren't very expensive either.
Kira M.
Foodie Expert
I'm all about healthy power bars and Quest does not disappoint! The pros: pretty tasty with a decent range of flavors to choose from. The cons: slightly chalky and hard to chew texture that requires you to drink water to be able to swallow the bar!
Kaitlin S.
I am not a protein bar fan, but these changed my outlook on them! They are a little more expensive, but they are worth the money! They keep me filled for a little while and it has a great taste to it! Most of the other brands have no taste or don’t taste good. Would recommend for anyone to buy!
Sarah B.
Bono, AR
Among all the quest bars, this is probably one of my favorite (cookies and cream is my favorite). This flavor doesn’t seem to be as chalky to me, some of the others are extremely chalky and I do not like them, but the peanut butter chocolate was pretty good!
Sandra C.
These bars do have that typical protein bar texture which some may not like but I don't mind it at all. They taste quite good. They are high protein/low carb which is great. I would buy these more often if they weren't so pricey!
Kate M.
North Richland Hills, TX
Quest bars are my go-to for protein bars. 20 grams of protein for 180 calories and under 3 grams of sugar? How can you go wrong? This one and the cinnamon bun are the best flavors. My go to for after a hard workout or run.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these. The taste can sometimes be a little strange, but they're the healthiest and most protein packed bars on the market that are a decent price. This flavor and the rocky road are my favorites.
Johana  M.
Laredo, TX
Is this bar really good..?
Deanna G.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I have been wanting to try these bars, but I am unsure if I will like them. I love the s'mores bars and like cookie dough. Please let me know what this bar is comparable to. TIA
Christy C.
Saint Edward, NE
Foodie Expert
Does this have chunks of pb? Does it compare well to any candy bars?