BY QUEST NUTRITION

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

20g Protein No Sugar Added The Bar Famous for What it Does Not Have! Banana Nut Muffin Flavor 2 All Natural 3 High Fiber 4 No Gluten Containing Ingredients 5 No Sugar or Artificial Sweeteners Used They said that this protein bar couldn t be made but we finally did it. It s delicious food packed with protein that makes no compromises. Just read our ingredients and you ll see. You are Intense br You are Obsessed br You are Not Normal br You Say Yes When Other Say No br You Rise While Others Sleep br You are Better Today than You Were Yesterday br You Do What Other Will Not br You Control Your Destiny br You are on a Quest br Never Stop Ingredients: br Isomalto-Oligosaccharides: Isomalto-Oligosaccharides are 100% Natural Prebiotic Fibers derived from plant sources. 12 - 2.12 oz Bars ~ Net Wt. 25.44 oz

Buy on Puritan...*
Kayla A.
Alcoa
I really enjoy this flavor! I prefer it in the morning time due to the muffin taste. It really is true to description. Quest bars can be pricey, but if you buy in bulk or find the right sale, they aren't too bad. I have ordered online with Amazon and also purchased at Kroger as well as my local health shop.
Kayla L.
I mainly eat Quest bars because of the macros. They're a great source of protein and have a variety of flavors - Banana Nut Muffin is one of my favorites. However, the texture often gets to me. They have an almost grainy, powdery texture to them that make it hard to completely finish a bar sometimes. They're also a little expensive for my taste - I'd gladly sacrifice the extra protein for a bar that isn't over $2.
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
Not my favorite flavor, but heat these up for 15-30 seconds in the microwave before eating and you have yourself a very serviceable substitute for banana bread! Good enough to satiate that craving and keep you full for a few hours. I keep Quest bars on hand at all times.
Blessed B.
This is my favorite flavor of quest bars. Taste just like bananna nut bread. Low sugar, high protein. These are like $3 each or you can buy them in bulk for cheaper! Definitely recommend to anyone trying to get protein in. Also not as many calories as a meal so these are just all around amazing. Quest is my favorite brand of protein bars.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
This flavor is great when I am kind of over the chocolate flavors for awhile (which happens rarely). They are stocked with protein and low in carbs. They also are lower in sugar alcohols unlike other protein bars which can upset your stomach! Anyone who body build or lifts weights....these are great for on the go snacks.
Ashton N.
Shreveport, LA
If you're looking for something high and protein and still filling, this is your go to. They're a little more on the expensive side, but worth it. You kind of have to get past the texture of the breakfast bar because it is different. But it's also packed with all types of healthy ingredients to get you through the day.
Carole M.
Plainville
Quest bars are great source of protein.Some of the bars are high in carbohydrates.All of their bars are great tasting some are on the dry side.This bar is one that has a great taste also the chocolate peanut butter.I would recommend these bars if you are trying to increase your protein intake.
Ashley C.
Ferndale
Oh Questbar! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways! I eat Questbars on the regular. My favorite flavors are the s’mores and strawberry cheesecake. Perfect for an on-the-go snack that’s easy on your waistline. As far as macronutrients go, Questbar outshines the competition. It’s the perfect balance of protein and carbs.
Kathleen B.
Silver Spring, MD
Don't be misled by the name! This protein bar is a high protein banana nut gift! I buy these on Amazon and regularly eat them at work. They are delicious and healthy. I especially like warming them up for 30 seconds in the microwave. I deduct one star because the item is a little pricey.
Becky L.
Saint Petersburg
I am a fan of the Quest Bars. The flavors are hit or miss. Even things that I would typically really enjoy I do not always enjoy the flavor. There is only a mild artificial taste. They are great warmed up in the oven. I recommend as something to have in your bag for a quick snack.