BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Dried Apples, Erythritol, Natural Flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Sucralose.

CONTAINS: Almonds and Milk-Derived Ingredients.

Shaylyn T.
Webster, NY
Idk how Quest keeps the sugar in these bars so slow and keeps them tasting so yummy but thank goodness for em'. I discovered this brand YEARS ago before it was really popular and only sold in stores like GNC. Some people complain about the texture, but I love it for an after work out snack. Wouldn't recommend to someone who doesn't go to the gym regularly and isn't trying to build muscle though.
Joanna S.
San Marcos, TX
Quest always seems to get they're flavors on point every time! 👏🏻 They're great for a post or pre workout protein snack as they're packed with the necessary proteins and carbs needed. The only thing I don't like is that by themselves they're hard and not easy to chew, but I've found that putting it in the microwave for about 10 seconds softens it and makes it taste a thousand times better!
Carolyn J.
Martinez, CA
Can’t ever go wrong w/a quest bar. I use them for meal replacements when I’m at work. They’re awesome for a pick me up when I feel my energy level dropping. I’ll take a bar & drink some water & I’m ready to finish my shift.
katy d.
Bedford, TX
Quest bars are probably my favorite protein bars out there. The Apple pie is sooooo good, even if you bake it in the oven for a bit it tastes just like a warm apple pie without the guilt!
Jennifer J.
Canton, OH
I love all the,protein it offers the fact it makes you full and they taste so wonderful like your honestly having a candy bar but heathly I jist cant afford all the time unfortunately
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
Awesome flavor! I love quest bars because they are high in protein and low in sugar. These are my go to after i work out. I havent tried a flavor that i didnt like and i am a repeat buyer. They are pretty affordable compared to other brands. I highly recommend these
Dahlia M.
Chatsworth, CA
Avid apple pie lover but I work too hard at the gym to waste all of those calories on a real apple pie, so Quest’s apple pie is absolute perfection. Also, I have noticed that the apple pie and the banana nut muffin tend to be the softest of the bars, so it’s an added bonus.
Caitlin G.
Las Vegas, NV
This bar does not have the artificial taste that many protein bars have, but it is very chewy and not soft. The flavor is great and has chunks of dehydrated apples in it. It is good for a meal replacement occasionally but not daily.
Vera S.
Boston, MA
I love quest bars, and this apple pie flavor is quite tasty! The texture is very nice and soft, not sense. My only complaint is that it is a little too sweet, so I can't have it too often! Overall, great product!
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Apple Pie is my favorite flavor, next to chocolate trip. They are great for dieting and a great meal supplement or snack. Less than $3.00 is awesome as well. I usually buy them at GNC, Walmart or Savemart.
Shannon P.
What's everyone's favorite flavor?!
Emma E.
Geneseo, IL
What's your favorite way to eat Quest Bars?
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Is this bar taste good? I want to try it but I don't know If i would like it
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
I want to know the best flavor, the one that taste closest to a candy bar!
Melissa M.
Taylorsville, KY
Do these taste good or is there a "healthy" flavor to these?

back