BeautyEyeEyeshadowQuest
Eye Majic Instant Eye Shadow Miss Behavin Shade, 20 pairs

Quest Eye Majic Instant Eye Shadow Miss Behavin Shade, 20 pairs

by Quest

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Eye majic instant eye shadow is the world s first complete, state-of-the-art eye shadow application that allows you to achieve a professional makeup artist look without the fuss of brushes and pots. It can also be applied over existing make-up and/or apply on top of each other for additional color combinations. This is the solution for those who don t have the time to apply eye shadow or the knowledge of how to apply shadow to create dramatic looking eyes. Includes 20 miss behavin shade applicators for 20 applications.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quest Eye Majic Instant Eye Shadow Miss Behavin Shade, 20 pairs!
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
The truth I found from the beginning very interesting the fact of placing in one piece all the makeup of the eyes, the idea is great, I love the simple things and without complication, and this is one of them, but to be very honest Not what I expected as it is not the finished eye shadow that I usually wear in my makeup and not the colors were not what I expected, although the idea is phenomenal! I really felt very intrigued by the result but it was not as expected, 3 stars for the creativity and inventiveness of the product!

Looking for your answer?