Quest Cravings Protein Peanut Butter Cups, 12 ea uploaded by Antoinette J.

BY QUEST CRAVINGS

They Said This Product Couldn t Be Made br But We Finally Did It 21g Protein 2 No Sugar Used 3 Low Carb It s healthy find that makes no compromises. Just read our ingredients and you ll see. The First Candy with a Perfect Nutritional Profilebr Everyone loves peanut butter cups and crunchy chocolate bars, but they are preserved as a special treat or bought in a moment of weakness. Imagine if they made you healthier, happier and strong. Too good to be true? Not with Quest. We ve pushed the limits once again. Cravings are real foods that are high in protein, low in carbohydrates and use no sugar. Get Ready to Crave. Never Compromise! 12 - 1.76oz Packages ~ Total Net Wt. 21.12oz see more...

Antoinette J.
So, I picked these up today out of total curiosity.  I think the Quest shakes are good, and the protein bars.... well... are good for protein bars.  So right off, I checked the label, and the whole package (which is two cups) is one serving.  That's good.  Nothing worse than getting something and then, like, a serving is a quarter of the package.

250 calories seems pretty on point for this type of product.  The macros might be good or bad depending on what kind of eating style you follow.  For me, protein supplements simply aren't really necessary.  I'm generally trying to stay at about 20% of my intake as protein and I easily get that from food, but for someone who is trying to pack the protein in, 20g is pretty good.

17g fat.  Well, it's peanut butter and chocolate, so... sounds about right.  Looking at the ingredients, I'm not seeing any fats that set off my "OMG NO" alarm.  There's cocoa butter, the actual chocolate, peanut butter, and then a little bit of other nuts and some fats from the protein blend.  I also like that they use sunflower lecithin rather than soy.

Carbs, well... I prefer carbs to be on the lower end, so 10g isn't so bad, 3 of that is fiber, there's 1g actual sugar, and then 3g Erythritol, which is my fake sugar of choice as it doesn't get much of an insulin response from the body.  There are plenty of reasons not to use erythritol too, but you got to pick and choose your battles.

The taste was pretty good!  Considering that you are getting basically a protein bar, and all protein bar type products have a specific taste you can't get away from.  It is kind of dry and gritty, but it's probably from the peanut butter (possibly a powder) and then of course the protein blend.

I actually thought the flavor and texture was pretty good.  It is also very hefty!  I thought I was going to have a snack with coffee and it turned out to just be lunch with coffee because I was full after eating them!  By the way, they're delicious with hazelnut coffee.

Overall, I actually loved them.  I would recommend them to anyone in the market for that kind of product.  And, I'll probably buy them again sometime in the future.  My only regret is that I didn't snap a picture for my review.  The cups are actually quite big.  They're about 25g each (that's almost an ounce).

Very impressed.  Good job Quest.

Edit: Picture added 7/30/2017 (Coin added for size reference)
Grace
Harpursville, NY
I was super excited to open these peanut butter cups! I thought holy cow it's just probably peanut butter in dark chocolate maybe just a little extra added protein? The shock it me when a gritty, dry, just not a good disgusting snack hit my mouth.... Seriously what happened ? I usually am head over heels to buy quest brand bars but this was just a terrible disaster! Can you recall these quest and try again!? Because these aren't going to sell very well in my opinion.
Amanda G.
Plymouth , MA
OH MY GOD!!!! Best.. thing.. ever! I absolutely love snacks, peanut butter and CHOCOLATE however, it does not like my abs so much lol so this is perfect for when you are trying to buckle down and behave! They of course don't taste the same as a typical PB snack but when you realize you cut the carbs who cares!!
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
I love quest bars, I always have a box or two on hand, however, I am not a fan of these. I feel they are way too dry and just, not tasty. I would rather waste calories and enjoy a real Reese's cup OR stick a peanut butter quest bar in the microwave OR make my own peanut butter cup using the recipes Quest provides on their website.

It may help curb cravings for some, but it just didn't work for me.
Lupita M.
Hollister , CA
I am head over heels in love with these peanut butter cups! I am currently in a low carb diet and this is the perfect cheat clean snack. Definitely a snack that won't make you feel guilty after your done eating it.
Mandy N.
Springfield, MO
These are delicious. I use to love Reese's and probably still do but when I'm counting calories and want protein these hit the nail on the head. They don't taste the same as recess but they fill my sweet craving and the taste is good. Texture of the peanut butter is a little different but I like it