Quest Cookie Chocolate Chip 2.8 oz

by Quest

Quest Cookie Chocolate Chip 2.8 oz

HooW does this taste? What’s the consistency like? Is it filling?
One of my favorite snack after an intense cardio session. What'sone your go to post workout snacks Quest Cookie Chocolate Chip 2.8 oz ? [product:simply-jif-peanut-butter-creamy]
I heard these have alcohol sugars that can make you bloated. Is this necessarily bad for you?
Start your review of Quest Cookie Chocolate Chip 2.8 oz!
Tammy G.
Conway, SC
Quest Cookie Chocolate Chip 2.8 oz uploaded by Tammy G.
This is a delicious chocolate chip cookie very low carb in one gram of sugar great for that afternoon sweet tooth a little pricey but very very good
Leah P.
gowanda
Quest Cookie Chocolate Chip 2.8 oz uploaded by Leah P.
This is pretty good for being a gluten free cookie, the texture is great and everything! I didn’t even realize it was so low on sugar until I saw other reviews. This cookie would be perfect if it didn’t seem to taste so sweet. I thought there were loads of sugar in this! It kinda tastes like really sweet frosting on a cake to me, or like a s’mores pop tart. It’s worth a try though, it’s a very unique cookie!
Hannah W.
Circle Pines, MN
Quest Cookie Chocolate Chip 2.8 oz uploaded by Hannah W.
Surprisingly good! I’m not a fan of the keto quest bars but these cookies are super tasty! Giving up sugar for keto has been the hardest for me but these satisfy my sweet tooth! Quest Cookie Chocolate Chip 2.8 oz
grisleidy G.
Purchased at: Target
AHHHHH I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES BUT NOT THE CRUNCHY ONE BUT THIS ONE IS SO DELICIOUS IT SOFT AND THE CHOCOLATE ITS JUST AMAZING I recommend
VINH P.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Quest Cookie Chocolate Chip 2.8 oz uploaded by VINH P.
This Quest Protein Cookie Chocolate Chip is absolutely perfect for Keto diet. It’s very soft, chewy and the chocolate chips makes every bite so satisfying!!! The best part is ONLY 15g of protein, less than 1g of sugar and 9g of fiber.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite protein cookie! Very thick, moist cookie. Doesnt have a gritty or weird aftertaste either.
Kaylee C.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love quest cookies! They are so much better tasting than any competitors on the market. A single cookie will have you feeling full and ready to take on the afternoon. Doesn't have that protein snack chalky aspect to it that most products like this do.
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I cannot live without these cookies! I eat a keto diet and these are my saving grace! I have always had a sweet tooth but can't eat regular sugar on keto. To me, these taste just like a "regular" chocolate chip cookie because they don't have a funny after taste like most healthier cookies. I need to buy stock in these cookies!
Jen V.
Lake Mary, FL
These are my go to when I want to treat but not wanting to cheat on my diet. I eat them daily, but I will say, I’ve started to notice a bit of an after taste from the chocolate, maybe the sugar alcohols. But with 4 net carbs I’m not complaining too much.
Tamarah P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
TERRIBLE! Tastes like cardboard dipped in aspartame, sucralose artificial sugar. THE WORST cookie I have ever had in my life! Try at your own risk...