Quest BeMe Nail Art Pens Blooming Color Collection

by Quest

Create your own fabulous salon quality nail art! Save money by creating your own professional-style fingernails and toenails right at home. Our unique two-way art pen tip and brush allows you to apply a base color, and then create sophisticated works of art with the detailed pen tip. Great for everyday and holiday designs, for any age! BeMe Blooming Collection is essential for the spring season! Coordinate your nail style with the blossoming spring flowers and you're sure to be showstopper. Each set comes with 8 high fashion salon colors, an instruction booklet with a step-by-step guide and a cleaning pin. Real nail polish. Patented art tip. Each color has both a brush and designer art tip. Hold it like a pen, draws like a pen. Easy to use, not messy, fun for DIY nail art. Plastic squeeze bottle. Each kit has 8 colors. Great everyday colors great for artwork. Set includes: Each kit includes 4 pens and 8 collors. Each pen has 2 colors, 2 brushes, and 2 art tips. Every kit has a detailed color instruction booklet and cleaning pin for unclogging art tip. Target area: Other Size: 8 ounces Color/shade: Blooming color collection Waterproof Oil-free Not tested on animals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quest BeMe Nail Art Pens Blooming Color Collection!
I love the nail polish pens. Then work great for details on your fingernails. P.s.my daughter thinks they are fabulous!
Muskegon, MI
I love it so mush it is so cool and nice To have in my house and my Mom and me love it so mush Thank you company
San Gabriel , CA
Its a real nice and simple way to make your nails look girly and cute with out the messiness of nail polish
Springfield, MO
Love and I want these! Want to do my nails but don't like going spending money at nail salon.
tunis zahrouny
I love this product of the nail art he is so good really i love this and i would tell you , this prodect is one of my favourit product of the nail art really so cute ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜