BY QUEST NUTRITION #9 in Protein Supplements

Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar Protein Bar White Chocolate Raspberry - 2.12 oz 60 g Quest Nutrition Quest Bar Protein BarWhite Chocolate Raspberryis the perfect blend of rich white chocolate chunks and succulent raspberries which gives you the ultimate flavor celebration packed with protein! If yo

• I have been wanting to try protein bars ,.does this one ;has tast...1 Answers
  • Do these have a strong protein taste to them or do the flavors hi...2 Answers
  • Are they any good?? I've have seen them and I have been thinking ...1 Answers
Naomi N.
This is hands down the best flavor Quest makes!! But it kills me that it contains sucralose. Why?? It's the last ingredient, which makes me question "why even put it in at all?" This is the only artificially sweetened flavor that I am willing to overlook the sucralose, because there are chunks of real raspberry, and chunks of white chocolate that make this bar a decadent protein-packed treat. I just reeeeeally wish Quest would do away with the artificial sweeteners once and for all!
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
When I first had this raspberry white chocolate quest bar, I couldn't believe it wasn't dessert! This bar has great flavor and the chunks of "white chocolate" really do taste like white chocolate. I did take one star off because sometimes the bars are extremely fresh when you buy them, while other times they are harder and you can tell they have been sitting on a shelf for quite some time. They are perfectly decadent when they are fresh, and still decent when not as fresh.
Liz T.
I love these protein bars. They are hand down my absolute favorite. This flavor is also my favorite. After doing some research looking for the "healthiest" protein bar, these were ranked in the top 2 on many sites that I saw. After seeing that, I thought they would probably taste horrible, but much to my surprise, they taste great. They are low in sugar and carbs, and they are jam packed with protein. Everything I wanted in a protein bar, and they taste good!
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
I bought these because everyone was raving about them and said how amazing they taste, I'm going to burst everyones bubble. they don't. i mean i guess if you have never had a dessert in your life then yes you could say that. but it doesn't taste like dessert. and they are pretty expensive for what they are. I mean i get it, when your watching what your eating its a great alternative...but i think i would rather drink a protein shake than eat this
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
I did not like this one because it didn't have any chunks in them like most of them do. My favorite flavor is the chocolate chip cookie dough one. Besides that one, i really don't like other ones and I've tried the popular ones like chocolate brownie, mint chocolate, cookies and cream, and a lot of other flavors. I would rather eat fit crunch bars than these
Ashley R.
Quest and fitcrunch bars are two of my favorite protein bars on the market. quest has lesser sugar of the two bars. I have tried a couple varieties and the taste is delicious. The white chocolate raspberry has 2g of sugar which is still not bad considering the amount of sugar of some protein bars out there. Give quest a try. Great varieties and great taste.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I became a fan of Quest Bar because of their bars only containing 1 gram of sugar. I've tried the White Chocolate Raspberry flavor, and did not like it. It somewhat of a weird chalky after taste. It did taste like white chocolate and Raspberry, I just didn't care for the funny after taste. I personally wouldn't buy this flavor again.
jessica s.
clarksville , TN
These bars are perfect for a snack and will help with those sweet cravings you get. The best part about these bars are they are good for you so you wont feel guilty eating these. The white chocolate and raspberry in them make this bar delicious and while getting some protein in as well, would be great for those on the go snacks.
Merna E.
Brentwood, TN
I have tried a few quest bar flavors, and for the most part they do not taste that great because of the low sugar. However, this does not bother me much, as i primarily eat them for their protein content. I have found that the white chocolate raspberry is among their better flavors, and i would reccomend this flavor to others.
Vyanca M.
Coconut Creek, FL
One of the best protein bars on the market. Whenever I'm low on my protein intake for the day, I always go out of my way to get a QuestBar. There are few flavors that don't have that typical protein bar taste and the White Chocolate Raspberry is by far the best. Plus, with only 4 net carbs, who wouldn't want a tasty treat?
alexandra r.
Newton, KS
Do these have a firm or super soft consistency?
Bethany S.
Monmouth, OR
Do these have a strong protein taste to them or do the flavors hide the protein taste pretty well?
nicki s.
Vardaman, MS
How do these taste and where do I find these?
Miguel O.
Orlando, FL
Are they any good?? I've have seen them and I have been thinking about getting them but wasn't sure!
Ma.khristine D.
las pinas
I have been wanting to try protein bars ,.does this one ;has taste or just simply like that?