Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars

by Generic

Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars: No sugar or sugar alcohols used 20g protein Gluten free

Yes I suppose but its always better in the oven.
I have heard that you can heat these up in the microwave for a few seconds to get a fresh taste desert. Any thoughts on this idea?
I heard great things about these protein bars and wanted to know if these are good for a preworkout or to recover from a workout?
Start your review of Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars!
Product Highlights
“The apple pie protein bar has 20 grams of protein, 180 calories, 18 grams of fiber, 5 grams of fat, 25 grams of carbs, only 4 grams of sugar and only 7 grams of net carbs.” in reviews
“This protein bar is like having a slice of fresh apple pie, especially after it's microwaved for 10 seconds! ” in reviews
“Not only are they better for you, but they taste great too.” in reviews
“This is not one of my favorite flavors and is higher in sugar than many of the other bars.” in reviews
Quest bars are one of my favorites! They have amazing nutrition and flavor. I don't feel like I'm eating a protein bar I feel like I'm having a dessert:-) I do wish they had a few more grams of protein in them that is the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 :-)
Woodville, OH
My favorite flavor! With 20 grams of protein, you're getting quite the punch of protein in a small serving. They taste great, a healthier alternative to actual apple pie or other sweets that you might be craving without the high amount of sugar. It even has actual apple chunks in it.
Las Vegas, NV
I've tried this bar a few times and it is okay ... compared to the other flavors questbar provides id say others are better. kind of reminds me of apple sauce / pie... id give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.
If you have cravings during the day, I recommend eating the protein bar because immediately it control your cravings for candies, might not be necessary for you to eat the whole bar just its half. My favorite is absolutely apple pie quest bar.
One of my favorite flavors. When you heat it up for 10 seconds and sprinkle graham crackers crumbs on too, it tastes like a more macro friendly Apple pie. Delicious.
Moon Twp, PA
I recently started eating these since I have such long days at school, and they are absolutely perfect. They fill me up for almost the entire day, help with my sweet tooth, but also help keep my diet in check. This one and the pumpkin pie are my favorite
These Are so good! All of the quest bar flavors taste good and they have enough protein in them to fill you up between meals. This is actually one of my top favorite flavors!
Cincinnati, OH
Tastes SOOO GOOD! I love that this is healtheir for you than other bars, and even tastier! Only downside is the cost and the availability of these. They are hard to find, especially if I don't want a box off all one flavor.
Lake Orion, MI
I absolutely love Quest Products. This is not one of my favorite flavors and is higher in sugar than many of the other bars. However, I still find it very delicious!
Tampa, FL
LOVE this protein bar! Tastes just like apple pie and has bits of apple in it. Not my favorite Quest bar flavor but it is up there! Very chewy and filling with decent macros. I love it even more microwaved for about 10 seconds. Delicious!