Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY GENERIC

Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars: No sugar or sugar alcohols used 20g protein Gluten free see more...

Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars
  • "The apple pie protein bar has 20 grams of protein, 180 calories, 18 grams of fiber, 5 grams of fat, 25 grams of carbs, only 4 grams of sugar and only 7 grams of net carbs." in 3 reviews
  • "This protein bar is like having a slice of fresh apple pie, especially after it's microwaved for 10 seconds! " in 2 reviews
  • "This is not one of my favorite flavors and is higher in sugar than many of the other bars." in 1 review
  • "Not only are they better for you, but they taste great too." in 1 review
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
These bars are really tasty and have a good carb level if you are watching your carb intake! It has enough protien to satisfy a lunch meal or half of one for a snack. Sometimes I stash these in my desk when I can't run out for lunch. I recommend these! They are pretty chewy so keep that in mind :) And drink loads of water!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
OKAY wow these are great for dieting and working out! I eat one of these and a bottle of water and I am full for hours. It's kind of chewy but it has a nice texture! I like this flavor as well as others, they're great for a quick meal if you're on the go!
Taylor H.
Fremont, CA
These bars taste so good! I wish they didn't have so much sugar alcohol because it makes me feel bloated. Quest bars are a convenient way to get protein and keep your metabolism going on the go. I buy mine a Max Muscle most of the time. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Lyndsey R.
I was given this by Quest to try out the new formula. I picked out two kinds that I haven't tried before because I didn't want to be biased and also I wanted to try more flavors. This one was pretty good. The first bite was a bit weird w but it got better as you ate it. I kind of wished the apple pieces were also a tad bigger too. Only complaint from it. Very tasty.
Kalianny F.
These bars are expensive. The bars taste like protein bars. Very grainy and strange texture. I am giving two stars because the bar worked in keeping me full and energized, but a low rating due to poor flavor and awful texture for the high price. I stay far away from these bars. When I am eating well, I want to at least enjoy my food. Bottom line: high priced grainy awful bar.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
Omg!! These are really good. I work out Monday through Friday and the holidays are right there so I eat a lot and apple pie is one. So to be able to eat a apple pie with protein that is great while I work out is the best thing ever. The price is fine for a protein bar. I recommend.
Jennifer S.
Kennesaw, GA
This one tastes so much like apple pie! I was surprised! It even has chunks of apples in it. Don’t let the picture fool you – it doesn’t come with ice cream!

Sa'Misty U.
Thus far, this is my favorite flavor of the ones I have tried! The apple bits and seasoning are to die for! So yummy with the perfect balance of sweetness! This honestly taste like apple pie (especially when warmed up to maximum deliciousness) I will definitely be putting this on my list of flavors to repurchase!
Heather C.
Quest bars are one of my favorites! They have amazing nutrition and flavor. I don't feel like I'm eating a protein bar I feel like I'm having a dessert:-) I do wish they had a few more grams of protein in them that is the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 :-)
Jessica S.
Woodville , OH
My favorite flavor! With 20 grams of protein, you're getting quite the punch of protein in a small serving. They taste great, a healthier alternative to actual apple pie or other sweets that you might be craving without the high amount of sugar. It even has actual apple chunks in it.
morgan l.
Milford, OH
Are these really healthy?
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
I heard great things about these protein bars and wanted to know if these are good for a preworkout or to recover from a workout?
Cindy C.
Lake Charles , LA
I have heard that you can heat these up in the microwave for a few seconds to get a fresh taste desert. Any thoughts on this idea?
Crystal R.
Yes I suppose but its always better in the oven.

back