Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars

by Generic

Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars: No sugar or sugar alcohols used 20g protein Gluten free

Yes I suppose but its always better in the oven.
I have heard that you can heat these up in the microwave for a few seconds to get a fresh taste desert. Any thoughts on this idea?
I heard great things about these protein bars and wanted to know if these are good for a preworkout or to recover from a workout?
Start your review of Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars!
Product Highlights
“The apple pie protein bar has 20 grams of protein, 180 calories, 18 grams of fiber, 5 grams of fat, 25 grams of carbs, only 4 grams of sugar and only 7 grams of net carbs.” in reviews
“This protein bar is like having a slice of fresh apple pie, especially after it's microwaved for 10 seconds! ” in reviews
“Not only are they better for you, but they taste great too.” in reviews
“This is not one of my favorite flavors and is higher in sugar than many of the other bars.” in reviews
Renton, WA
These bars are really tasty and have a good carb level if you are watching your carb intake! It has enough protien to satisfy a lunch meal or half of one for a snack. Sometimes I stash these in my desk when I can't run out for lunch. I recommend these! They are pretty chewy so keep that in mind :) And drink loads of water!
Garner, NC
These are so good. I usually purchase these from my local grocery store or from amazon for the best deals. They taste like apples and do not gave that gross diet taste that some protein bars have. I replaced my lunch with one of these bars to keep to my Weight watcher point goals.
Park City, UT
OKAY wow these are great for dieting and working out! I eat one of these and a bottle of water and I am full for hours. It's kind of chewy but it has a nice texture! I like this flavor as well as others, they're great for a quick meal if you're on the go!
Fremont, CA
These bars taste so good! I wish they didn't have so much sugar alcohol because it makes me feel bloated. Quest bars are a convenient way to get protein and keep your metabolism going on the go. I buy mine a Max Muscle most of the time. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: GNC
Great flavor and texture compared to other bars on the market. The price point is average compared to others. These are great warmed up with a little ice cream on top for an extra indulgent snack.
I was given this by Quest to try out the new formula. I picked out two kinds that I haven't tried before because I didn't want to be biased and also I wanted to try more flavors. This one was pretty good. The first bite was a bit weird w but it got better as you ate it. I kind of wished the apple pieces were also a tad bigger too. Only complaint from it. Very tasty.
These bars are expensive. The bars taste like protein bars. Very grainy and strange texture. I am giving two stars because the bar worked in keeping me full and energized, but a low rating due to poor flavor and awful texture for the high price. I stay far away from these bars. When I am eating well, I want to at least enjoy my food. Bottom line: high priced grainy awful bar.
Davie, FL
Omg!! These are really good. I work out Monday through Friday and the holidays are right there so I eat a lot and apple pie is one. So to be able to eat a apple pie with protein that is great while I work out is the best thing ever. The price is fine for a protein bar. I recommend.
Kennesaw, GA
This one tastes so much like apple pie! I was surprised! It even has chunks of apples in it. Don’t let the picture fool you – it doesn’t come with ice cream! The apple pie protein bar has 20 grams of protein, 180 calories, 18 grams of fiber, 5 grams of fat, 25 grams of carbs, only 4 grams of sugar and only 7 grams of net carbs.
Thus far, this is my favorite flavor of the ones I have tried! The apple bits and seasoning are to die for! So yummy with the perfect balance of sweetness! This honestly taste like apple pie (especially when warmed up to maximum deliciousness) I will definitely be putting this on my list of flavors to repurchase!