Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY GENERIC

Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars: No sugar or sugar alcohols used 20g protein Gluten free see more...

• Yes I suppose but its always better in the oven. Be the first to answer!
  • I have heard that you can heat these up in the microwave for a fe...2 Answers
  • I heard great things about these protein bars and wanted to know ...4 Answers
Quest Bar Apple Pie Protein Bars
  • "The apple pie protein bar has 20 grams of protein, 180 calories, 18 grams of fiber, 5 grams of fat, 25 grams of carbs, only 4 grams of sugar and only 7 grams of net carbs." in 3 reviews
  • "This protein bar is like having a slice of fresh apple pie, especially after it's microwaved for 10 seconds! " in 2 reviews
  • "Not only are they better for you, but they taste great too." in 1 review
  • "This is not one of my favorite flavors and is higher in sugar than many of the other bars." in 1 review
Heather C.
Quest bars are one of my favorites! They have amazing nutrition and flavor. I don't feel like I'm eating a protein bar I feel like I'm having a dessert:-) I do wish they had a few more grams of protein in them that is the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 :-)
Kallista M.
These Are so good! All of the quest bar flavors taste good and they have enough protein in them to fill you up between meals. This is actually one of my top favorite flavors!
Lindsey S.
One of my favorite flavors. When you heat it up for 10 seconds and sprinkle graham crackers crumbs on too, it tastes like a more macro friendly Apple pie. Delicious.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
I really love this bars they taste very good. i usually buy themwhen I don't hve food with me. They sell them in waltmark, target , and vitam shop
Kit P.
Great macro, high protein and low in fat and sugar. Tastes just like an apple pie but the texture is slightly grainy.
Tammy C.
Texas
This flavor is my favorite. The consistency is chewy so some people may not like that
Monic R.
Davie, FL
Omg!! These are really good. I work out Monday through Friday and the holidays are right there so I eat a lot and apple pie is one. So to be able to eat a apple pie with protein that is great while I work out is the best thing ever. The price is fine for a protein bar. I recommend.
Jessica S.
My favorite flavor! With 20 grams of protein, you're getting quite the punch of protein in a small serving. They taste great, a healthier alternative to actual apple pie or other sweets that you might be craving without the high amount of sugar. It even has actual apple chunks in it.
Kalianny F.
These bars are expensive. The bars taste like protein bars. Very grainy and strange texture. I am giving two stars because the bar worked in keeping me full and energized, but a low rating due to poor flavor and awful texture for the high price. I stay far away from these bars. When I am eating well, I want to at least enjoy my food. Bottom line: high priced grainy awful bar.
Lyndsey R.
I was given this by Quest to try out the new formula. I picked out two kinds that I haven't tried before because I didn't want to be biased and also I wanted to try more flavors. This one was pretty good. The first bite was a bit weird w but it got better as you ate it. I kind of wished the apple pieces were also a tad bigger too. Only complaint from it. Very tasty.
morgan l.
Milford, OH
Are these really healthy?
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
I heard great things about these protein bars and wanted to know if these are good for a preworkout or to recover from a workout?
Cindy C.
Lake Charles , LA
Foodie Expert
I have heard that you can heat these up in the microwave for a few seconds to get a fresh taste desert. Any thoughts on this idea?
Crystal R.
Yes I suppose but its always better in the oven.