BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! Quell is new wearable technology that provides widespread, 100% drug free relief from chronic pain and is designed to live with you day or night. Quell features: 100% drug free FDA cleared for day and night use Wearable lightweight, slim design Doctor recommended Designed for people with nerve pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, arthritic pain and other forms of chronic pain Patented OptiTherapy (automatically adjusts to deliver optimal pain relief) Bluetooth connection and smartphone app see more...

Review (1)
Kelli G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have had a degenerative nerve condition in my left hand for the past few years. When my hand gets the slightest bit cold the last two fingers become unbearably painful. Like I just smashed my fingers with a hammer painful. I've tried different medications with moderate success, but none of them take the pain away. The only option i had was to warm my hand (in hot water; using a heating pad; a shower..) with the side effect of uncomfortable tingling/numbing during the process of warming it up. Now within 5-10 minutes of turning on the device the pain in my fingers just disappears. It is absolutely amazing. The device cycles on for 1 hour then off for 1. Sometimes towards the end of the off cycle, my pinkie finger may start tingling like its going to begin to hurt. But it never fails that within a minute or 2 the unit kicks back on for a new cycle. I can also tell when the battery dies because finger starts with its excruciating pain.

When I purchased this item I honestly thought I would be returning it. Now I can't imagine not having it. I know it probably wont work for everyone, but with a 60 day return period you have plenty of time to try it out. If you have nerve pain it is worth a try. I knew within 30 minutes that I would be keeping it because my fingers have been so bad the past few months that my left hand has been unusable at times. In fact it was throbbing when I put it on the first time and was 100% pain-free a few minutes later.

CONS: not so much cons but things that would make this device even more amazing. 1. Water proof: when i get out of the heated pool during my kids swimming lessons I experience the worst nerve pain imaginable. 2. The ability to wear the unit while charging. Sometimes I am in so much pain I hate to take the thing off. 3. The conductive strips are suppose to last for 2 weeks, but they dont last me that long. I really wish that they sold replacement gel patches so you didn't have to replace the strip expensive strip as often. They do sell a sport version on their website, but I have not been able to find those in the store yet. I am going to order those when I run out next and will update my review after trying them.
Tiffany L.