Skin CareBody CareQUEEN V
The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 35 oz

Queen V The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 3.5 oz

by QUEEN V

Queen V The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 3.5 oz

Has anyone found an alternative ? This has been sold out forever in NC and some places o line charging crazy!
Soo This is for the whole body? Or just for the lady bits
Start your review of Queen V The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 3.5 oz!
Savannah N.
Abilene, TX
Queen V The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 3.5 oz uploaded by Savannah N.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Gotta keep your ladie clean! This smells great and helps balance out my pH! I would Defiently love to have more colors because blue just doesn't cut it for me, but over all a great product to use with an exfoliation rag or even loofa!
Lakeesha M.
Walstonburg, NC
Queen V The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 3.5 oz uploaded by Lakeesha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Its a great product for the sensitive areas but make sure you wash the soap of very well. It is a great price for the size of the bar. It would be better if you didn't have to rise off more then once to get all the soap off. I would buy and again. Would live to see an ACV bar.
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
Queen V The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 3.5 oz uploaded by Sydney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is just what I needed! The wild berry scent is beautifully powerful. Queen V really has me really impressed with how well this works. I had really lost my confidence due to the unforgiving symptoms of a yeast infection, and the V bar lifted me back to my normal balance. This product went above and beyond for me. You should buy this cleansing bar because it can help you too!
hannah W.
Chattanooga, TN
Queen V The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 3.5 oz uploaded by hannah W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Go buy this and love it. It’s wonderful. 1. Cheap 2. Last forever 3. Works great for your ph balance 4. You’ll feel nice and fresh down there
Marnise W.
Ridgeland, MS
Queen V The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 3.5 oz uploaded by Marnise W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I decided to try this product based off a recommendation from a close friend. I’m happy I gave it a chance. This soap has a light scent and leaves me feeling refreshed. While I was skeptical of trying it due to having sensitive skin, I’ve had no issues and this will make 4 months of using the product consecutively. I definitely recommend this product.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
I ordered this after seeing an add. I love the soap. It smells really good but not over the top. It lathers and makes me feel clean. I fully agree with this brand b/c body PH makes a difference with smells and this helps keep the right balance. I plan to receive this monthly thru the company[product:queen-v-the-ph-balance-rosewater-&-aloe-cleansing-bar,-wild-berry,-35-oz]
Michelle P.
Huntsville, AL
Queen V The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 3.5 oz uploaded by Michelle P.
This product is life changing from the first time ever using it. My Ph Balance adjusted instantly. It’s literally gold in bar shape lol! It’s so gentle to you skin. I would recommend this item and stock up because they fly off the shelf!
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Very gentle soap for all over your body and lady part very affordable found in Walmart
Ashley N.
Sidney, KY
Queen V The Ph-balance Rosewater & Aloe Cleansing Bar, Wild Berry, 3.5 oz uploaded by Ashley N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using it for a few days & I’ve noticed unlike the others I’ve not been extra sensitive to this. No irritation or burning in places I normally would. It has an ok scent. I would almost prefer it with no scent.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely adore this soap! It is the best smelling vag soap I've ever smelled 😂😀 It lasts forever and is gentle on the skin, and I have sensitive skin. I highly recommend trying this ladies. I bought it at Walmart.