Personal CareFeminine CareYeast Infection Treatmentsqueen v the eraser
Yeast Infection Treatment | Boric Acid | 14 Vaginal Suppositories

Yeast infections are just a part of life for many women but we have made it easier than ever to treat yeast in the privacy of your own home. Our Eraser vaginal suppository is made with boric acid, a natural antiseptic that’s an effective method for treating vaginal yeast infections. FOR WOMEN, BY WOMEN: We're a female-powered, millennial-focused health and wellness company that has cultivated a community of empowered women. We are going against the status quo and changing the face of feminine hygiene products for the better. Who better to design products for the average female millennial’s health than millennial women themselves? We knew there was a need for all natural, safe and fun feminine health and hygiene products and that’s how Queen V came to be. #HEALLYOURV: We know that dealing with vaginal yeast infections can be embarrassing and worrisome, so Queen V has made natural and effective remedies that will help you keep your Queen V clean, healthy and yeast infection free. Heal your Queen V and erase all yeast infections with our Eraser Vaginal Suppository.

NATURAL YEAST FIGHTER - The Eraser suppositories uses all natural boric acid to treat pesky, irritating yeast infections without the worry of harsh ingredients and pH imbalances; #HEALYOURV - We know that dealing with yeast infections can be embarrassing and stressful, so Queen V has made natural, effective and affordable remedies that will kick those infections to the curb; BETTER FOR YOU INGREDIENTS - Queen V was founded by a frustration with the harmful ingredients that have become the norm in women's health. Our objective is to conquer the feminine wellness space with products that are pH-balanced, all natural, convenient and easy to use; GYNECOLOGIST RECOMMENDED - Proudly made in the USA, our Eraser is gluten-free, non GMO, pH balanced and cruelty-free; NO GLUTEN AND VEGAN - Not to fear for our vegan and gluten free friends - we got you covered with our vegan friendly vegetable capsule. We took the worry out of our suppositories so you can focus on keeping your Queen V healthy

Got this at target for 5 dollars! What a complete steal. Has anyone used Queen V The Eraser Yeast Infection Treatment | Boric Acid | 14 Vaginal Suppositories (a homeopathic supplement) to keep your PH normal?
Has anyone tried this and it worked?
Is this product really worth it? What are the pros and cons because all the reviews I’ve seen are positive.
Start your review of Queen V The Eraser Yeast Infection Treatment | Boric Acid | 14 Vaginal Suppositories!
annie C.
Wichita, KS
Queen V The Eraser Yeast Infection Treatment | Boric Acid | 14 Vaginal Suppositories uploaded by annie C.
Can I just say how much I love this product! I was pregnant when I used this and it helped clear up a very bad yeast infection. I couldn't take the normal medication to get rid of it being pregnant and nothing else was working from over the counter. Then came Queen V and let me just say this worked wonders I'm so glad I found this product and I will always have a box on hand as a just in case.
Marissa J.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
From reading reviews, it seems the company has completely changed this product. The actual boric acid suppositories are no longer available. The new product package simply says for temporary relief from yeast infections. The new product contains sodium borate rather than boric acid, which doesn’t seem to be as effective. It seems that this product USED to work really well, but perhaps they changed the formula to make it more affordable. Idk, but I’m going on day four of using this and I’ve had minimal relief. I’m pretty disappointed.
Michelle P.
Lagrange, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve struggled with BV and yeast infections for over a year now and I’ve tried so many medicines, none of which worked for more than a week or two. I saw these at Walmart and thought that it couldn’t hurt to try since I’ve tried medications and they didn’t work. So I bought them and the first night I used one I could tell a HUGE difference the next morning. It knocks anything you got going on down there out fast!!! I used about three or four nights in a row and it was completely gone and stayed gone for months! I absolutely recommend this product for anyone struggling with issues down there!
Pamilla H.
Dallas, TX
I feel it is my duty to write a review for how amazingly well these work. Cause when kitty is acting up and angry, it’s not cool. I had a case of BV and at the time did not have a physician. It wasn’t a terrible case of BV, however it was still discomfort, itching, more than normal discharge. These piles knocked it right out. I took them for about 3 days, inserting at night. I also wore a panty liner, cause everything will come out. I know gross, I take as the bacteria being killed off and coming out. Also, there can be a slight burning sensation, nothing unbearable, I feel it’s the pills doing their job in there. Anywho, these are a staple for me. I keep them for whenever I feel not so right down there. Anything mild, like itching, funny discharge (especially after cycle or even sex) cause sometimes your pH can be thrown off. I take one of these, clears it right up. They really do work!
Ashley A.
Purchased at: Walmart
So not recommend this it made me feel uncomfortable and it hurt 😢 don’t use this often and it’s just very uncomfortable
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
After using this product I will not go back to using any other product! The other products always made me feel nasty down there where as this does it’s job and it’s like it was never there! Huge plus you use this one time and it’s like bam you never had a YI at all! Side not even if you don’t have a YI you can just use this to feel fresh and clean down there once and your set! Highly recommend!
Courtney T.
Atlanta, GA
This is the absolute best treatment for a yeast infection ever. I suffered from one bad yeast infection and went to the doctor who prescribed Diflucan, which didn't work at all. I then tried Monistat maximum strength to no avail. I reluctantly tried Queen V and I swear it worked overnight! I could not believe the results. I have told all of my friends about the product.
Shameka J.
Kosciusko
I am a first time purchaser of this product. I can say that I am very pleased with this product. It gave me relief in the first few hours of using this. To me it is better than all the other products on the market for yeast infections. I will be purchasing again and many more products from this line of feminine hygiene.
Brittany B.
Queen V The Eraser Yeast Infection Treatment | Boric Acid | 14 Vaginal Suppositories uploaded by Brittany B.
This homeopathic way to keep PH levels normal has been so helpful. The other brands seem to mask behind chemicals, while this one does the trick instantly without them! I’m so happy with this product and sad I had never seen it before now!
Gabby T.
Pensacola
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is great. I didn’t even realize these existed and have always had problems with infections.