BeautySkinBath & Bodyqueen v make it

by queen v make it

We know it can be difficult to find the right body wash that cleanses well without lots of harsh ingredients, chemicals and irritants like glycerin which can cause yeast infections, allergy inducing unnatural chemicals and irritants that can cause pH imbalances. That’s why we created our Queen V Make it Reign Body to keep your Queen V and the rest of your body healthy and squeaky clean. Our Make It Reign body wash contains all natural refreshing, soothing and moisturizing ingredients like green tea, aloe vera, mango and chamomile extracts. Showering with our Make It Reign body wash will have you feeling clean and fresh in no time without any of the worry that comes with using traditional paraben filled body washes. FOR WOMEN, BY WOMEN: We're a female-powered, millennial-focused health and wellness company that has cultivated a community of empowered women. We are going against the status quo and changing the face of feminine hygiene products for the better. Who better to design products for the average female millennial’s health than millennial women themselves? We knew there was a need for all natural, safe and fun feminine health and hygiene products and that’s how Queen V came to be. #MAINTAINYOURV: We know that dealing with feminine hygiene can be embarrassing and worrisome, so Queen V has made natural and effective remedies that will help you keep your Queen V clean, healthy and odor free. Feel fresh with Queen V clean V products to the rescue.

FRESHEN UP YOUR QUEEN V - Move over regular body wash, there’s a new cleanser in town! Use our Make It Reign body wash for a fresh, pH balanced clean for your Queen V and the rest of your body; BETTER FOR YOU INGREDIENTS - Queen V was founded by a frustration with the harmful ingredients that have become the norm in women's health so we created this gentle Queen V cleanser that contains ingredients like green tea, aloe vera, mango and chamomile extracts; GYNECOLOGIST RECOMMENDED - Produced in FDA approved facilities, our Wild Berry V Bar is Dermatologist-Tested, Hypoallergenic, pH-Balanced, Paraben-Free, Glycerin-Free and Alcohol-Free; FOR WOMEN, BY WOMEN - We're a female-powered, millennial-focused health and wellness company that has cultivated a community of empowered women. We are going against the status quo and changing the face of feminine hygiene products for the better; VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE - Not to fear for our vegan friends - we got you covered with our vegan friendly and cruelty free body wash. We took the worry out of feminine hygiene so you can focus on a healthy, squeaky clean Queen V

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Queen V Make It Reign Body Wash | pH Balanced | No Parabens | Dye Free | Aloe Vera and Green Tea!
Lauren C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Queen V Make It Reign Body Wash | pH Balanced | No Parabens | Dye Free | Aloe Vera and Green Tea uploaded by Lauren C.
Mmmm I smell so yummy after using this body wash!! I’ve never ever had a body wash I could use all over 💯 I’ve always had to have something else more gentle to use to wash my 🍑 but this came into my life to make things a lot easier and quicker I must add! It’s gynie- approved, made without parabens and ph-balanced, and of course as always #cruelty-free! Left me feeling clean and hydrated!💙
Deserie R.
Riverside, CA
Queen V Make It Reign Body Wash | pH Balanced | No Parabens | Dye Free | Aloe Vera and Green Tea uploaded by Deserie R.
Purchased at: Beautycon
A gentle, pH-balanced shower gel that cleanses your Queen V and body without causing irritation. Ladies we all need this! Affordable about $10 dollars. I will definitely get this again
Dana S.
Darlington, SC
Queen V Make It Reign Body Wash | pH Balanced | No Parabens | Dye Free | Aloe Vera and Green Tea uploaded by Dana S.
The price on this is wonderful. It is effective too. There's little to no scent, so it doesn't irritate my intimate area. I have already purchased this again. I am a repeat user.
Jacquelyn C.
Omaha, NE
I love this body wash! It smells so good and the ingredients are amazing. Green Tea is one of my favorite scents!! The bubble bath is great too, I couldn’t find that on here so I just thought I’d mention it! I got a monthly subscription with this, the spray, wipes, and probiotics and I like everything I’ve tried so far from this company!
Shannon O.
This is a great body wash that maintains balance and isn’t harsh at all. I love how this is a foam and how well it lathers up. The smell is also very fruity and amazing, although it doesn’t linger too long.
Akeyla B.
Metuchen, NJ
I didn’t have a reaction. I smelled good after and the foam lather is soothing. I would recommend this product if you are in the market. I got it when it was on sale. I don’t know if I would pay fu price.
shannon E.
Colchester, VT
i have always used summers eve until our local rite aid changed to wallgreens and had this whole Queen V line on sale for 70 percent off.. so i bought it all and it smells absolutely amazing.. I love this wash alot better than the one i was using previously.. i love the wipes too.. i love to be outside and fish and camp in the summer and sometimes when you are outside sweating stuff gets a little funky so i am glad to have a good supply of the spray and wipes on deck.. the body wash smelled great.. great lather.. and i felt truly clean after i used it.. highly recommend!
Alyssa P.
niles, MI
Another one for the ladies! (note: previous queen v review) these products are made specifically for us, girls. They are p.h balanced to what your “v” should be. They smell good but are not overwhelming and leave your skin soft and clean.
Eileen H.
Norwich, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a refreshing body wash that’s truly for all over clean and fresh feeling. I’m loving this brand and will try the other products in the line. The price is just right and you only need to use a little bit to go a long way .

Looking for your answer?